• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL | West Ham United vs Arsenal | 3th December at 17:30 (GMT) BT Sport

What will be the result of this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Only 'cause I lost a bet!

Enjoy mate, me and your sister will have an early night.
giphy.gif

Mike Vinna

Cech

Gabriel Mustafi Koscielny Monreal

Coquelin Xhaka

Walcott Özil Ox

Sanchez

Bench: Ospina, Holding, Gibbs, Ramsey, Iwobi, Perez, Giroud
Think Ox and Xhaka will play since they were rested. We need that pace on the turnovers. Without a doubt Wenger will do his utmost to include Giroud and Ramsey. If he does so then we're guaranteed to drop points before the ball even gets rolling..

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Finally some "good news" as Antonio (who's been one of their best players this season) and Creswell are out due to injuries.

So with both of their first-choice fullbacks/wingbacks I expect Wenger to play a fast paced attack in Iwobi/Ox - Sanchez -Walcott.

But knowing the recent dissapointments of unusual formations, I won't be surprised if Wenger starts with Giroud upfront and Coq Ramsey in midfield while Xhaka is benched. Again.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

But knowing the recent dissapointments of unusual formations, I won't be surprised if Wenger starts with Giroud upfront and Coq Ramsey in midfield while Xhaka is benched. Again.
Yes, at least one of those things is bound to happen, I think it will be Coq-Ramsey :lol:

SYS

Wenger saying Elneny and Giroud wont make it for the weekend. Between Coq/Xhaka/Ramsey in the MF.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Giroud hasn't started a league game all season, let's not pretend that Wenger is going suddenly drop Alexis for him at CF.

Gabriel Mustafi Kos Monreal
Coq Xhaka
Özil
Walcott Alexis Ox

Only 50/50s I see in the line up are whether it's Walcott or Iwobi and Coq or Elneny.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Why are we playing on Saturday? We played our EFL match on Weds, shouldn't we be having a Sunday game?

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

I think we may see

Cech
Coquelin Mustafi Koscielny Monreal
Xhaka Ramsey
Walcott Özil Iwobi
Alexis

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
I dont like Gabriel at RB, could we try AMN, he's been training with the first team recently and he just seems like a better footballer than Gaby or Jenks.

I hope Iwobi plays, he was the only one who played on Wed that showed any class. Ramsey I hope gets rested after all that huffing and puffing and getting nowhere. Would like to see Perez get some game time too.

Giroud out is a bad news as we're left with no plan b, it makes it more important we start well and take our chances other than needing a goal late in the game.

Think we'll see the same team as vs. bournemouth, but with Gabriel playing at RB from the start.

With some difficult trips to everton and city in two weeks, a win here would put us in a good position going into the christmas period.

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

Would like to see Gabriel at right back and Maitland-Niles in the middle with Xhaka.

We know what we're going to get with the other lads, which isn't much currently, think he would do fine. Wenger thew in Bellerin against Dortmund and he overcame the challenge and is now one of our most important players. Think AMN could go in a similar way.

Mike Vinna

Would like to see Gabriel at right back and Maitland-Niles in the middle with Xhaka.

We know what we're going to get with the other lads, which isn't much currently, think he would do fine. Wenger thew in Bellerin against Dortmund and he overcame the challenge and is now one of our most important players. Think AMN could go in a similar way.

Clearly you rate AMN but starting him over Coquelin is some ridiculously suicidal stuff.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Finally some "good news" as Antonio (who's been one of their best players this season) and Creswell are out due to injuries.
The Antonio loss is big. He gave Monreal a torrid team in this fixture last season, his combination of pace and power is exactly the type of player Nacho struggles with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I didnt score as many as I hoped, but it was nice that I always scored against Tottenham

Charlie Nicholas
Top Bottom