• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Europa League 2017-2018

Would you be okay with Wenger staying on as manager if he wins the Europa League?

• Total voters

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Bate Borisov the first team in our group.

giphy.gif

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
Hoped for a french Team like Marseille instead of Bate, but solid group for EL.

Cologne is just a hour away from me.

Kroket

Trusty and Sensible
That group underlines what a garbage tournament we've gotten ourselves into, **** me. Really wanted us to get someone like Marseille, Real Sociedad or Hertha.

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
That group underlines what a garbage tournament we've gotten ourselves into, **** me. Really wanted us to get someone like Marseille, Real Sociedad or Hertha.

I really didn't. Need the kids to play, cannot waste time on this BS until quarterfinals. Although Everton got a nice group with Lyon and Atalanta.

Send Bould away with the kids and let Wenger prepare for the weekend.

Arsenal Quotes

I tried to watch the Sp*rs match on television in my hotel yesterday, but I fell asleep.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom