• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Europa League R32: Östersunds FK v Arsenal | February 15, 2018 18:00 GMT | BT Sport

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aevi

Hale End FC
How the hell has Ospina managed to get the armband with Monreal and Özil on the pitch? Mental decision.

I usually rate Keown but what the **** is he talking about.

The Arsenal no.1 striker spot is up for grabs for Welbeck?! :lol:

We’ve literally just signed Aubameyang for 60 million. And Lacazette for 50 million six months before.

It’s literally as un-‘up for grabs’ as it’s been in the Emirates era.

I think at beginning of work day as pundit an once Arsenal player but now pundit is given a memo which says "say something that annoys the people on Arsenal-mania, its hilarious the reaction!" .

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Is it weird that I seem to have no excitement for this game at all? I am at work and will stream it to watch but I can't seem to be up for it like I usually am :(
I'm the opposite, absolutely buzzing for this competition. Have been since April of last season, imagine being in a European competition where you're one of the big boys. Liverpool showed against Dortmund a few years ago you can still have famous European nights outside the CL.

How the hell has Opsina managed to get the armband with Monreal and Özil on the pitch? Mental decision.

Wenger hates the captain armband. I still remember when Gallas got it instead of Gilberto. Wenger hates towards the captain armband is not a lot different to when Anakin Skywalker walk to that Jedi temple to kill all the kids.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Never imagined Iraqi player will play against arsenal one day interesting to see how Brwa Nouri going to preform today

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Hope AMN justifies the faith Wenger and posters on here have shown. Jack not even on the bench.

The EL has become serious stuff now. We need a win here. The home game is only a few days before the Cup Final.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Never imagined Iraqi player will play against arsenal one day interesting to see how Brwa Nouri going to preform today

We'll make his career, he'll score a screamer and get signed by a Prem team off the back of it you watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I think without doubt that Bergkamp is the most talented player to have played for Arsenal in the past 30 years, for as long as I can remember

Liam Brady
Top Bottom