• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

European Super League

Are you in favour of the European Super League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Beksl

Sell All The Youngsters
The owner of DAZN, who is supposedly getting the TV deal, is a Russian oligarch Len Blavatnik btw.

JP Morgan, The Glazers, FSG, Kroenke, The Agnelli family, Blavatnik and the Don Perez. What a wonderful bunch of people that got together for a noble cause to save the football.

I couldn't make this **** up if I was on LSD ffs.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

No I'm saying they could finish above any number of teams in this SL but because they're not a founding member they'd lose their place over teams that they've proved themselves better than over the course of the competition. It doesn't have to be Leicester either, could be Roma, Monaco, Ajax or whoever you want to name that has progressed far in the CL lately.

What if a Porto say even won the thing but maybe didn't win their domestic league? Are they not allowed back next year either because they're not a founding member? Pure elitism.

Case in point Atalanta.

Qualified for the knockout stages of the CL for two years in a row all within a very tight budget not long after getting promoted and now they’re probably going to finish in the CL places for a third year in a row at the expense of an ESL team.

That’s a club who’s built through sound planning a consistent top level team but because they don’t sell enough shirts in China they’re cut out of the ESL.

These clubs freely admit they don’t want more Leicesters and Atalantas but why is it up to them? Football has always ebbed and flowed, if Arsenal and Sp**s can’t run a club successfully then they’ll rightfully get overtaken for now by other clubs.

Just because the big 6 earn all the money now doesn’t mean it will always be this way. If the ESL wasn’t a thing would anyone look at Sp*rs and see anything else other than a club in decline?

Last edited:

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
You're genuinely contemptible. I really try not to engage with you, you've been a blight on this forum ever since you joined, but this comment right here makes my blood boil. You fundamentally either don't understand football or you actively dislike football.

@American_Gooner think our boi dash deserves a better tag.

As a Leicester fan it's refreshing to see so many of you opposed to this.

Your football club is your football club at the end of the day, it doesn't matter whether you're playing Arsenal or Grismby. If the 6 want to go, that's fine, we'll carry on regardless, just with lower transfer fees and wages, but in a more competitive league.

For years I've been going down the City, almost a decade as an adult now, it's all about the day out, the experience and the crack with your mates, winning things or seeing the best players comes second to most match going fans IMO.

I can't see it happening anyway, too much backlash, but there needs to be big changes now, none of these owners (I won't say clubs as it's not fans or players fault) must be forgiven, the cat is out of the bag. I hope we change our ownership model, to ensure fans have more of a say in the running of their clubs.

Beany

ITK
Trusted ⭐

Corbyn would get Kroenke out. 😢
True. Unfortunately, he’d also get the Jews out, tank the economy and hand the keys to Russia...:facepalm: Bizarre he and Starmer were ever members of the same party, let alone supporters of the same team!

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal have got as much chance of being handed the title by Sp*rs as I have of being given the Crown Jewels. They are the last people we want winning the Championship. Now we mean to round off our season by beating Arsenal.

Alan Mullery (Sp*rs captain in 1971)

There is no way we were going to be beaten

Bertie Mee in the same game after beating Spurs and clinching the Double at White Hart Lane

Latest posts

Top Bottom