• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Everton Soares

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
i read that report earlier it say Arsenal must pay alot of money to get Soares like 70M euros

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

yes but english papers doesn't think so i think he is our backup target and we may even start to make move for him.

Yeah that’s what I think, but reports from reliable people in Brazil assume this is very close, it’s all weird.

Usually sources from the home country are good.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Galvão is the most famous, but not the most reliable.

Think this is our plan B for Zaha and we want this futher on the pipeline if our last bid for Wili fails.

Fewtch

Özil at 10 And Emery Out
I think he has offers from us and Everton and Edu has probably convinced him to sit tight until this Zaha saga is over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

My job is to give people who work hard all week something to enjoy on Saturdays and Wednesdays

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom