• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Everton Soares

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Galvão is the most famous, but not the most reliable.

Think this is our plan B for Zaha and we want this futher on the pipeline if our last bid for Wili fails.
Seem at least the reliable brazilian media agree we are in negotiation but didn't make bid for him.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Yeah that’s what I think, but reports from reliable people in Brazil assume this is very close, it’s all weird.

Usually sources from the home country are good.

Could be agent/xlub driven, maybe we're the only ones serious about him to value the player nearer to what Grêmio wants and they are trying to bring more people to the table.

Highbury_2006

Village Idiot
99% certain no one on here can say they have seen Everton enough to claim they prefer him over Zaha. Unless you mean financially then fair enough, even then I'm not sure anyone can claim to know his value.

Of course not. Maybe El Duderino but even that is a stretch.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

I've heard people say he drops in and out of games / doesn't turn up often. Any truth to that?

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
Obviously most of us know Zaha inside out and he's got the gifts we all want to see. He's also PL proven.

Thus, a bit reserved with this all signing-a-player-from-Brazil-who-had-one-good-coppa thing, especiall as they often have a hard time adapting. Also pretty much everyone of us hasn't seen **** except some youtube videos of him, BUT those are absolutely stunning. He looks prime Neymar there (hopefully without his character).

Just gotta say, if Edu thinks he's good enough to be a real star here, I'll be excited to see him coming instead of Zaha.

Jae

Think he's our backup if we don't get Zaha. Would be happy with either to be honest.

Underhill

So the 35£ figure quote is for 50% of the player (i know we would have to purchase 100%)?

If we could get him for 35, that would be great business.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

The club changed so much, I changed with it and football has changed with us... But one thing never changes: the 90 minutes still belong to the player, 90 minutes during which he is king.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom