• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ex-Gunner Watch

Is it wrong to still love Giroud

• Yes he’s no longer a gooner

• No he will always be a top man

Results are only viewable after voting.

Macho

DJ Machodemiks
Dusted 🔻

LOL you guys are old- or don't have insta or twitter :p

Happy belated to Safehands Seaman. Looked good for his age last time I saw him on telly.

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
watching RvP destroying Chelski in a 'classic' EPL match..ManUre v/s Chelski...Cech in the Chelski goal, RvP and Rooney for Utd.

Damn, RvP was something else.

BobP

Memri Fan
https://www.balls.ie/football/kevin...s-a-total-arse-tells-story-to-prove-it-376903

Kilbane said:

Cesc Fabregas was a total arse.

He was an absolute arse on the pitch, Fabregas. So disrespectful. Just mouth.

The one thing that stuck in my mind - I was playing at Huddersfield [in 2011], you know, I was on loan at "little" Huddersfield, and we went to The Emirates in the League Cup.

We were drawing 1-1, and Fabregas comes onto the pitch, and he was going up against Joey Gudjohnsen. Do you remember Joey Gudjohnsen? He was a midfielder who played at Bolton, Charlton as well I think.

He goes up to Joey Gudjohnsen and he says, 'You're ****, your team-mates are ****' and to be fair to Fabregas he scored a penalty and I was like, 'Cesc, this is Huddersfield, what are you doing, like Jesus Christ.

Time and a place, like. Do it to Paul Scholes or Roy Keane, not Joey Gudjohnen.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

DRFNMdgWsAAQJpC.jpg:large

Kim Källström on the "greatest 15 minutes of his life"

BobP

Memri Fan
https://www.theguardian.com/footbal...yden-newcastle-arsenal-flamini-premier-league

Hayden tells the story of his Arsenal debut at West Bromwich in September 2013 and how, after Wenger had named him in the squad but excluded him from the team shape drills, he assumed he would be a substitute. When he got to The Hawthorns, it was the kitman, Vic Akers, who told him he was starting. Wenger then dropped another bombshell; he would be in midfield. He had been used purely as a centre-half in training and, even after the game, in which Hayden played well, the manager continued to push him as a defender.

“They didn’t scan the injury,” Hayden says. “They just said: ‘It’s OK to play on.’ I said it was sore but they were like: ‘That’s normal on a sprain. It’ll be fine.’ So I did a rehab session and I couldn’t even kick the ball. Every time it touched my foot, I was in agony. So they sent me for an MRI.

“It showed that the ATFL [anterior talofibular] ligament in the ankle had come away from the joint – it was spraying around in the joint – and, if I had carried on, it could have completely ruptured. It was hanging on by a thread. They also said there was a little fissure in the cartilage but that was nothing to worry about. I thought: ‘OK, I trust them with that. We’ll leave that.’ I was out for two months with the ligament.”

Arsenal Quotes

First I went left, he did too. Then I went right and he did too. Then I went left again and he went to buy a hot dog.

Arsene Wenger on dribbling Zinedine Zidane in a charity game

Latest posts

Top Bottom