• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ex-Gunner Watch

Is it wrong to still love Giroud

• Yes he’s no longer a gooner

• No he will always be a top man

Results are only viewable after voting.

Macho

Documenting your downfall 🎥
Dusted 🔻

View attachment 7226

Brutus (dressed in black) with Caesar at the Wemblium Triumph, 17 months before plunging the knife in his better's back.
Auba validating this fraud and carrying out his instructions to the best of his ability kept Arteta going which did not happen under Emery. In the end, Auba got to escape and live his life.

Hard to say who's the bigger snake in this picture.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Auba validating this fraud and carrying out his instructions to the best of his ability kept Arteta going which did not happen under Emery. In the end, Auba got to escape and live his life.

Think Auba was still scoring under Emery, even at the end when no one else was really trying.

Think Pierre just wants to score goals, or try to at least...no matter what else is going on.

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐
Trusted ⭐

I get what you're saying as Auba was implicit in Emery's downfall.

But he did seem to be quite commited to Tets only for loyalty to be rewarded in classic fashion by the "Master of Cones", with a one-way ticket to Southern Europe.

Macho

Documenting your downfall 🎥
Dusted 🔻

Think Auba was still scoring under Emery, even at the end when no one else was really trying.

Think Pierre just wants to score goals, or try to at least...no matter what else is going on.

Nah these players couldn't even give me 1 player revolt not even one ffs. They didn't understand the assignment at all.

Instead of tweeting "my manager" and designing minion boots they should have taken Saka and ESR to the side and said, listen this coach ain't sh*t. Failures.

Riou

…didn't Guendo start all those matches?

Mikel well and truly vindicated :lol:

Entropics

Established Member

Player:Saka
Koscielny stops playing for a club and things get a lot worse for them in pretty much every aspect? sounds familiar.

Riou

My boy Wilsh, defending my boy Danny here too...

latest

:love:

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

My boy Wilsh, defending my boy Danny here too...

latest

:love:

Crazy that a supposed United fan can undervalue Welbeck to that extent. Every big game they had whether it be in Europe or in the league, Ferguson would have him starting.

Riou

Crazy that a supposed United fan can undervalue Welbeck to that extent. Every big game they had whether it be in Europe or in the league, Ferguson would have him starting.

Even for us, Wenger always trusted Welbz in those games, even though he was sadly injured so much...his performance in the 2017 FA cup final v Chelsea, superb.

Him and Heskey, two very underrated forwards.

Arsenal Quotes

Have Tottenham closed the gap on Arsenal?
Last time I checked they were still 4 miles and 11 titles away

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom