• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ex-Gunner Watch

Is it wrong to still love Giroud

• Yes he’s no longer a gooner

• No he will always be a top man

Results are only viewable after voting.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
FVkPkRkX0AAcnss

giphy.webp

Macho

Documenting your downfall 🎥
Dusted 🔻

Cesc leaves Monaco as a free agent today. No word on retirement, finding another club more likely.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka

@Riou on a roll with Arsenal related comps on IG. Note how a special player is featured in most of of the combos.

Macho

Documenting your downfall 🎥
Dusted 🔻

Cesc had admitted himself he isn’t up to it anymore and will have to drop down levels. Could see him in America or Saudi.
Yeah that’s what I wanted to say but I couldn’t be arsed to upset anybody lol.

He’s more MLS or J1 level now, think he’s made a handful of starts at best last season cause he’s kind of a fat f*cker nowadays.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Not when there’s people in the crowd. He’s a lockdown merchant like your boy Martial.
Martial was the best Utd player when they won the Europa League. That wasn’t in lockdown.

Your boys Mari and Cedric are crap, lockdown or not.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel

No wonder Germany lost to Italy in the semis in 2006, if this was Per preparing for that game...

maxresdefault.jpg

Arsenal Quotes

First I went left, he did too. Then I went right and he did too. Then I went left again and he went to buy a hot dog.

Arsene Wenger on dribbling Zinedine Zidane in a charity game

Latest posts

Top Bottom