• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ex-Gunner Watch

Is it wrong to still love Giroud

• Yes he’s no longer a gooner

• No he will always be a top man

Results are only viewable after voting.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice

Given all that he's been through and appears to still be going through there should be an open door policy for Jack to train with us for as long as he wants.

Realistically you couldn't justify signing him as a player at this stage even on a free, though I'd still kind of love it if we did.

If he's looking at hanging up his boots fairly soon he should have some kind of ambassadorial job here. Got to look after him.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
Given all that he's been through and appears to still be going through there should be an open door policy for Jack to train with us for as long as he wants.

Realistically you couldn't justify signing him as a player at this stage even on a free, though I'd still kind of love it if we did.

If he's looking at hanging up his boots fairly soon he should have some kind of ambassadorial job here. Got to look after him.

Even though I've just said we shouldn't sign him.....Now I'm thinking ' 15-20 minute cameos off the bench against tired legs, maybe he could offer something' :lol:

Emotionally it's hard to let go of players like Jack. With the talent he had he deserved so much more out of his career.

You always want to believe he can get back to something like he was even though you know it's not realistic really.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Emotionally it's hard to let go of players like Jack. With the talent he had he deserved so much more out of his career.

Dream...Arsenal's captain and best player at 29.
Reality...Almost completely finished as a footballer at 29.

Heart-breaking...least he played his part in the 13/14 team that broke our trophy drought, so he has some medals.

Reactions: A_G

Latest posts+

Top Bottom