• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FA Cup 17/18

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 1,184
  • Views 73,394

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Player:Saka
Going to VAR for the prospects on the rest of Liverpool's season..........(*still waiting*)

SomGooner

Prolific Liker
Forest lost to Hull, but they can tell the slappers in the city how we made them all look like ballon D’or winners (at least for one game). :lol:

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Kane saving the day again.

Can't wait for the Spuds to lose him to a rich club like we did with Henry, Cesc, Sanchez, RVP etc Then we'll see if Poch can manage top 4. Think I know the answer.

Brown Gooner

DoN'T ceNsOR maH FreE SpEecH
Liverpool out. Now just want Tottenham and United to lose as well. I can handle City or Chelsea winning the FA Cup but not those three (United, Sp**s and Liverpool)

Gonna piss me off when City does the double.
Not me. In fact I would be fine with them winning the double so long as Sp**s, Jose and Chelsea have a trophyless season.

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
Kane saving the day again.

Can't wait for the Spuds to lose him to a rich club like we did with Henry, Cesc, Sanchez, RVP etc Then we'll see if Poch can manage top 4. Think I know the answer.

I'm waiting for Real Madrid to fire Zidane at the end of the season and hire Pochettino. Kane will be the first guy he wants to sign.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

Lads a rich man's Vermaelen. Gives away a goal for every one he scores. Been saying it since day one.

Yes remember two years ago when I thought he seemed like a damn good defender and you were pretty much of that opinion .

Also see he's a laughing stock on twitter right now :lol:

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Lads a rich man's Vermaelen. Gives away a goal for every one he scores. Been saying it since day one.
Heyyy don’t forget about me, I know my dutch defenders! Never buckled, even when half of the forum was crying for him like he was some Maldini/Desailly hybrid. Lad couldn’t have gone to a worse club, he’ll be exposed like you will have never seen before. Thought it would take longer tbh.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
I'm waiting for Real Madrid to fire Zidane at the end of the season and hire Pochettino. Kane will be the first guy he wants to sign.
Not much would tear Kane away from his mum who lives down the road in Chingford, Poch going to Madrid might do it. The scenes then!

Also Poch isn't Wenger, he'll be away the first time a richer club knocks on his door.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Heyyy don’t forget about me, I know my dutch defenders! Never buckled, even when half of the forum was crying for him like he was some Maldini/Desailly hybrid. Lad couldn’t have gone to a worse club, he’ll be exposed like you will have never seen before. Thought it would take longer tbh.

Shout out to @BBF as well. Had him figured out early as well.

Arsenal Quotes

I've never been a goalscorer. I've only owned goals. Good own goals.

Steve Bould

Latest posts

Top Bottom