• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FA Cup 17/18

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 1,184
  • Views 73,206

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Sadly Mourinho will not Smalling in summer.
Would love him as experieced CB.
Noticed Wenger always used to seek him out post match for a handshake.

Bet we came v.close to signing him at one point but now probably need United to want one of our players for a deal.

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
Can someone explain to me what happened to Bailly? Why didnt he start did his form drop

Probably just another case of the United fans overrating the hell out of their players. "Best CB in the league" my arse. A tagline every single one of their CB's gets after 2 consecutive good performances.

****s.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
More Redcafe pearls:

Sanchez is just a **** Hazard to be honest..

I actually thought we were signing a hazard type of player.
I would say he is more like a **** Ji Sung Park.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
More Redcafe pearls:

Sanchez is just a **** Hazard to be honest..

I actually thought we were signing a hazard type of player.
I would say he is more like a **** Ji Sung Park.
Do these idiots watch football? Sanchez was nothing like Hazard even when he was playing better than him.

Sanchez has always lackedball control and is basically one footed. His end product and his effect on games however is very good (before he turned trash tho)

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
Can someone explain to me what happened to Bailly? Why didnt he start did his form drop

He must be in Mourinho's doghouse. He hasn't been playing much at all lately after coming back from injury. Jose said a couple of weeks ago it was because he wanted to give other players a chance to fight for a World Cup spot, but that certainly shouldn't have been a consideration today.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Do these idiots watch football? Sanchez was nothing like Hazard even when he was playing better than him.

Sanchez has always lackedball control and is basically one footed. His end product and his effect on games however is very good (before he turned trash tho)
They're not the sharpest bunch to be sure. Like any group of glory hunting front runners they're not particularly knowledgeable about the game. The comparison between Sanchez and Hazard was always about end product rather than play style which as you say could not be more different.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Never re-established himself after his long injury layoff early in the season. He was first choice before that. May have been a disagreement in there somewhere as well.

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Player:Saka

Been wondering this too. I thought he was turning out to be a really good signing for them. Always looked like he'd possibly pick up a card but he played really well most of the time I watched him.

Arsenal Quotes

I am immensely proud to say that I am the manager who has won the most FA Cups, and MY Arsenal are the club to lift it the most.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom