• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FA Cup 17/18

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 1,184
  • Views 73,224

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
"He always looks like he's running fast because he has short stumpy legs but Carrick could take him in a race, I'd say."

A personal fave from redcafe right now.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
So then the answer is troll then...

Btw you can have a Phd in rocket science but still have a trash opinion in football bro

im at university btw:lol:
Enjoy it bro, I had 7 years there, best days.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
So then the answer is troll then...

Btw you can have a Phd in rocket science but still have a trash opinion in football bro

im at university btw:lol:
Clue for both of you. Nobody cares about your phd or if you're at Uni. This is the internet, you're almost certainly lying.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Nah, VAR got the handball wrong. WTF are they on about? :lol:
Pundits are terrible when it comes to hand ball penalty verdicts. Theres two factors; distance and intent. Sometimes if its extremely close but accidental its not a penalty. But young clearly purposely tried to block the ball. Stonewall penalty

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Clue for both of you. Nobody cares about your phd or if you're at Uni. This is the internet, you're almost certainly lying.
How the **** did you know? Im homeless, have no education and only mange to log on here in a local internet cafe

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
Said Utd should've won because they were the better team and accused Chelsea of defending the whole game with 9 men. Also took a pop at his players, obvs.

Honestly, United should get him out now. If they struggle early next year you know he's going to go full autumn 2015 Chelsea on them and he'll lose the squad. They should be snatching up Allegri since Arsenal can't or won't.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
I would have said that the only positive of this season is AMN coming through and us signing Auba.

But we got rid of Alexissssssss shrude business shrude business

Arsenal Quotes

People say why I did lie on the floor after the goal, they think I was tired. But I think I was a lot cleverer than people thought.

Charlie George reveals it was all a time-wasting plan after the double winning goal

Latest posts

Top Bottom