• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Loss FA Cup 3rd Round: Arsenal 0 - 2 Liverpool | Sunday 7th January | KO: 16:30 GMT | BBC One

Status
Not open for further replies.

0_Arsenal-blog.png

Screenshot-20240102-082031.png

lineup.png

Prediction

Arsenal 0-1 Liverpool

Andrew Cole Linighan

Player:Saka
I think this is the second time we have worn the All White Knife Awareness Shirt? First time was away at Nottingham Forest, in the FA Cup, where we lost 1 - 0, I believe? I don't think we turned up at that game.
We seemed to create the chances yesterday, was just missing that final touch. Could have done with this person..... 🟥⬜ 14.

the king arsenal GIF

Or.... 🟥⬜ 8

arsenal fc goal GIF by Ian Wright

As far as our current team goes, it has the potential to do well in the coming seasons. A young team, just need to get Gabriel Jesus fit and firing. Maybe try and get a couple of older heads. Players that have been there, done it, got the T - Shirt.

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
I think this is the second time we have worn the All White Knife Awareness Shirt? First time was away at Nottingham Forest, in the FA Cup, where we lost 1 - 0, I believe? I don't think we turned up at that game.
We seemed to create the chances yesterday, was just missing that final touch. Could have done with this person..... 🟥⬜ 14.

the king arsenal GIF

Or.... 🟥⬜ 8

As far as our current team goes, it has the potential to do well in the coming seasons. A young team, just need to get Gabriel Jesus fit and firing. Maybe try and get a couple of older heads. Players that have been there, done it, got the T - Shirt.
This was the 3rd time with the shirt. We wore it last time in the 3rd round as well and won that game. Forgot which team it was. Elneny winner.

Edit: it's Oxford. Thanks @A_G

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵

the king arsenal GIF

Or.... 🟥⬜ 8

We beat Oxford wearing it last season

Andrew Cole Linighan

Player:Saka
This was the 3rd time with the shirt. We wore it last time in the 3rd round as well and won that game. Forgot which team it was. Elneny winner.

Edit: it's Oxford. Thanks @A_G
Yes, that's right, I remember that. Scored at the Car Park end. 🚙🚗🚙🚙🏍️🚙🚗🛻🚗🚙 Thank You.

We beat Oxford wearing it last season
Remember that now. Been to Oxford United's ground once. Three sided, and a car park behind the other goal.
When I went, after the game, I went into the Bar. Saw Timmy Mallet going up the stairs to the Corporate area.

Screenshot_20240108-095455.png

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
B team?
C team?

Allison
Konate
Trent
Gomes
Jones
Luis Diaz
Jota
Gapko

Missing... VVD, Salah, Endo

This is not a B or C team people. This is most of the Liverpool side that will come to the Emirates next month.
Tbf, Gomez, Jones, Jota, Gakpo doesn't really start for them. They are most rotational/fringe players, like Trossard, Nelson, Vieira of ours. If we went to Anfield and ending the match playing Kiwior, Vieira, Jorginho, Trossard + 2 academy players (Walters, Nwaneri) etc nobody would give us a chance to win.

Only Allisson, Konate, Trent, Diaz and one person you missed out which is Nunez are sure starters for them. That's 5. But when they scored the goal and generally had the upper hand in the last 20 minutes, they had Gravenbech, Clark and Bradley playing. No matter how we see it we have a way stronger team on paper than them.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Tbf, Gomez, Jones, Jota, Gakpo doesn't really start for them. They are most rotational/fringe players, like Trossard, Nelson, Vieira of ours.

Only Allisson, Konate, Trent, Diaz and one person you missed out which is Nunez are sure starters for them. That's 5. But when they scored the goal and generally had the upper hand in the last 20 minutes, they had Gravenbech, Clark and Bradley playing. No matter how we see it we have a way stronger team on paper than them.

I dont know the dynamics of their team as well, so Ill take your word for it.

Think we'd get a clearer picture next month, hopefully we have a fully fit squad and team available for that contest. And some confidence as well.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny

the king arsenal GIF

Or.... 🟥⬜ 8

Henry was a once-in-a-lifetime generational talent. He performed extraordinary magic on the pitch with such regularity that we eventually took it for granted and thought it was normal behavior (Bergkamp as well to a degree - to have them both was insane)

I'm going to be a bit harsh here, Jesus is a bit of a crock, it would be extremely foolish to base anything long or medium-term around him. He was wonderful in the first half of last season though, the combined press from Jesus, Martinelli and Ode was amazing in that period.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
The way we lost here and the league game against West Ham, embarrassing.

Rice really must be feeling the heat after his choice in the summer, he wouldn't have been a starter at City but he still would have played a lot of games if he pushed for them instead and there would have been much less pressure on him too.

Tell ya though, my respect for Sol and the team back then after he decided in 2001 to join us just gets bigger and bigger.

Dec has pressure... but Campbell leaving Sp**s to join Arsenal instead of Juventus and Barcelona (and I am sure Man United would have been in talks with him too) would have been enormous, amazing the success that immediately followed that year... reckon EVERYONE was praying that move wouldn't work out.

The talent and mental strength of our early to mid 00s sides, respect 👏

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny

Rice really must be feeling the heat after his choice in the summer, he wouldn't have been a starter at City but he still would have played a lot of games if he pushed for them instead and there would have been much less pressure on him too.

Tell ya though, my respect for Sol and the team back then after he decided in 2001 to join us just gets bigger and bigger.

Dec has pressure... but Campbell leaving Sp**s to join Arsenal instead of Juventus and Barcelona (and I am sure Man United would have been in talks with him too) would have been enormous, amazing the success that immediately followed that year... reckon EVERYONE was praying that move wouldn't work out.

Some sp*rs fans genuinely wish death upon Sol to this day. I'm not overhyping that o_O

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

I honestly feel the Fulham loss was worse. We produced plenty of chances in the West Ham and Liverpool games. In fact, we had Liverpool on the rack in the first half.

The Fulham loss was a complete embarrassment. We didn't deserve a thing from that game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

As far as i'm concerned, Tony Adams is the effing Empire State Building

Ian Wright

Latest posts

Top Bottom