FA Cup 4th Round: AFC Bournemouth v Arsenal | Monday, January 27 | KO: 20:00 GMT | BT Sport

Discussion in 'Match Day Archive' started by American_Gooner, Jan 22, 2020.

?

Match Prediction

Poll closed Jan 27, 2020.
  1. Arsenal Win

68.9%
  2. Draw (Go to a replay)

24.4%
  3. Bournemouth Win

6.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OnlyOne

OnlyOne Short man Syndrome

Danny Welbeck is at Watford.

I think we can put out a strong enough team to win and it'll only need a touch of rotation. That being said I don't care for the FA Cup.

2. yousif_arsenal

yousif_arsenal King of Twitter Rumours Moderator

Bournemouth will likely play thier 2nd team here with maybe 2-3 first team players they in bad position in the league.
    Hard to predict our team because of injuries tired legs but I'm sure Guendouzi Ceballos Martinez Holding Willock all starting maybe Nketiah

CaseUteinberger likes this.
  3. darkgunner

darkgunner Well-Known Member

Martinez

AMN Mustafi Holding Medley

Guendouzi

Ceballos Willock

Pepe Nketiah Martinelli

4. Tourbillion

Tourbillion Angry 24/7

Eddie will surely start.

5. irishgunnerz

irishgunnerz Moderator Moderator

Think Eddie will make it with us?

6. yousif_arsenal

He has ability but for now he is another Akpom and Adobe hopefully he'll turn it around

7. irishgunnerz

irishgunnerz Moderator Moderator

Just seems too lightweight for me. Might be just that Martinelli has overshadowed him and increased expectations of young strikers at the club though.

More worried we don't seem to have anyone coming through at the back

8. arsmile

arsmile Well-Known Member

there is nothing left in the league

would be crazy not to go in to this really strong

irishgunnerz likes this.
  9. Get These Hands

Get These Hands Off of my purse !

Don't rate him at all tbh. He may be **** hot at youth level, but he's just not looked good enough when given a chance.

10. Manberg

Manberg Predator

Arteta went for a strong team against Leeds and I’m expecting the same here. 4 changes max. Torreira gets rested for sure.

11. Mrs Bergkamp

Mrs Bergkamp Well-Known Member

We need to win for momentum but I only want to win this if we miraculously get top 4 or win the EL as I want CL or nothing.

zilfy likes this.
  12. trippyhippy

trippyhippy Active Member

looks super clumsy with the ball at his feet

Get These Hands likes this.
  13. jmsmtthw28

jmsmtthw28 Well-Known Member Trusted

Martinez, AMN, Holding, Mustafi, Saka, Guendouzi, Torreira, Özil, Ceballos, Laca, Pepe

Not sure how much Arteta will change the team, I think he will put out a strong team but will also give some ppl coming back from injury game time.

I want to give Nketiah and Willock more game time but I also want to see Laca score a goal and Pepe needs more game time.

14. CaseUteinberger

CaseUteinberger Cazorla (not Carzola ffs)

Bournemouth would be silly playing a strong side with their current problems in the league. Their only goal should be staying up at all cost as they are in real trouble I think.

15. yousif_arsenal

When the PL will have winter break after this game?

16. Hleb's Sirush

Hleb's Sirush Well-Known Member

After we play Burnley.

yousif_arsenal likes this.
  17. Manberg

Manberg Predator

The winter break should really be at the start of January in my opinion. Don’t get why it’s in February.

18. Tomb Bombadil

Tomb Bombadil Active Member

I don't think Arteta will rest players and I would agree with that. It's enough time in between and it's not like we're in a good position in the league at least make it far in the cups.

I mean I would rest Bellerin because he's coming back from an injury but otherwise play the best team. I would think about giving Willock a chance because Özil was not at his best. I mean just Luiz, Auba and Leno played more than 2'000 minutes compare that with van Djik, Robertson, Salah, TAA, Firminho, Mane all between 2450 and 2850mins. They played around 30 games already and our players just around 20.

Martinez
    AMN Holding Sokratis Saka
    Xhaka Torreira
    Willock/Özil
    Pepe Lacazette Martinelli​

Makingtrax and American_Gooner like this.
  19. hydrofluoric acid

hydrofluoric acid Prefers To Be Called Dennis

Still time for him! We will find out soon enough as Arteta seems ready to give him some game time.

20. American_Gooner

American_Gooner Not actually American. Unless Di Marzio says so. Moderator

It's not even a real break tbh, it's just that 10 teams are playing on February 8 or 9 and then the other 10 on the 15/16/17.

yousif_arsenal likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.