• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FA Cup Final: Arsenal vs Chelsea Saturday 1st August | KO: 17:30 BST | BBC 1

Who will win the biggest match since last year’s EL final?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chilax

Lampard looks a great manager, top 4 and an FA Cup win would be just amazing. Wasn't long ago Wenger was vilified for that. People shouting no progress.

Lampard isn't going to progress from that though either. Abramavic looks to be cooling his investment . . . even pulled the plug on the stadium build. You need money to progress and be spending in the top 3 exactly like Liverpool have done. Unless Abramovic puts his hands in his pockets again, Frank's maxed out already.
I dont know if you’ve been living under a hole man, but Chelsea are spending big this summer

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Anyone... “Have to congratulate Aston Villa on staying up, looked dead and buried not long ago, got to give it the the manager.”

@Makingtrax ... “Nevermind 4th from bottom, Arsène got 4th from top on a lower net spend...he’s done a good a good job at Villa, but fans won’t accept a 17th place finish next season...maybe they will actually, as Arsenal fans complained when Arsène regularly got Top Four, but now it is seen as a raging success.”

Last edited:

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
I dont know if you’ve been living under a hole man, but Chelsea are spending big this summer
They've spent £17m so far bro. If they spend more I'll have to eat my words. Good old Roman.

FinnGooner

Established Member
Winning a cup is always welcome but what really would make this one count is that Arsenal are a complete mess atm, coming out of one of the worst season in decades and we could still come out of it with a trophy wheras Sp**s have just enjoyed the best years of their club history (moden era) and they have nothing to show for it

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

Winning a cup is always welcome but what really would make this one count is that Arsenal are a complete mess atm, coming out of one of the worst season in decades and we could still come out of it with a trophy wheras Sp**s have just enjoyed the best years of their club history (moden era) and they have nothing to show for it
Sacked their best manager in decades and brought in a someone who took them backwards, and playing boring football.

Much as we did. :cool:

Last edited:

FinnGooner

Established Member
Sacked their best manager in decades and brought in a someone who took them backwards and playing boring football.

Much as we did.

Fair enough, but the fact is Wenger was 71, Pochettino was 47. The change was coming for us anyway at some point and while you won’t agree, there is a case to be made that Wenger might not have gotten back to the sort of results he had in the past anyways given that his two last league finishes were the two worst of his tenure at Arsenal. Two seasons is a poor sample size but sometimes decisions made with small sample sizes are correct. But Sp**s played in the CL final last season ffs!

Anyway, my point was to emphasize we’re still bigger and way more successful club than Sp**s. But you had to make this post about Wenger’s sacking once again. And yes, I do acknowledge Wenger is a huge reason why are bigger club but we were in the Europa League final under Emery and now we’re in the FA cup final under Arteta. Even without Wenger we are still Arsenal and Sp**s is still Sp**s.

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

Fair enough, but the fact is Wenger was 71, Pochettino was 47. The change was coming for us anyway at some point and while you won’t agree, there is a case to be made that Wenger might not have gotten back to the sort of results he had in the past anyways given that his two last league finishes were the two worst of his tenure at Arsenal. Two seasons is a poor sample size but sometimes decisions made with small sample sizes are correct. But Sp**s played in the CL final last season ffs!

Anyway, my point was to emphasize we’re still bigger and way more successful club than Sp**s. But you had to make this post about Wenger’s sacking once again. And yes, I do acknowledge Wenger is a huge reason why are bigger club but we were in the Europa League final under Emery and now we’re in the FA cup final under Arteta. Even without Wenger we are still Arsenal and Sp**s is still Sp**s.
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

A player's true character is in how he plays and not in his social life. You can hide your real personality in your social life, You cannot on the field.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom