• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FA Cup Final: Arsenal vs Chelsea Saturday 1st August | KO: 17:30 BST | BBC 1

Who will win the biggest match since last year’s EL final?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

EinmalImmerEwig

Bent on his knees by asking to get banned !
Arsenal have revealed their shirts for Saturday’s FA Cup final against Chelsea as they move the Black Lives Matter, NHS and Heads Up badges to the back.

31407166-8579941-image-a-53_1596190521570.jpg
31406030-8579941-image-a-51_1596189487541.jpg

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Betting :lol:

Garbage past time
Boring as **** if you do it all the time too. However you have to take opportunities like these whenever they present themselves. My hard earned money has in the past proven too much of a burden for our rivals, so Chelsea will carry it again tomorrow.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Arsenal will win

Auba brace, Lacazette and Pepe to score

Might turn into a blow out

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Boring as **** if you do it all the time too. However you have to take opportunities like these whenever they present themselves. My hard earned money has in the past proven too much of a burden for our rivals, so Chelsea will carry it again tomorrow.
Has winning after betting against Arsenal ever made you feel better about a loss?

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Has winning after betting against Arsenal ever made you feel better about a loss?

Not in a final...but say Arsenal lost a game, that had nothing on the line for us...but us losing directly ****ed over Sp**s/Yanited/Chelski/etc in some way, plus you get money for it.

That could be pretty sweet I guess.

But if Arsenal had anything on the line, it wouldn't make me feel better...wouldn't bet against Arsenal in that scenario either.

Reactions: A_G
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When I first came to Arsenal, I realised the back four were all university graduates in the art of defending. As for Tony Adams, I consider him to be a doctor of defence. He is simply outstanding.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom