• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FA Cup Replay: Hull City v Arsenal - Tuesday 8th March 19:00

• Thread starter nmn
  • Start date
  • Replies 1,264
  • Views 69,305
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

How do you get injured (Ramsey) in 15 minutes of action? Something's not right with the medical team, surely.

SomGooner

Prolific Liker
oh that the banner guy? he is so fickle when we win he say we gonna win the league when we go to bad patch he going mad and start blaming every one at club. nothing to see her,

you look to his Arsenal tattoos all over his body you think f**k me this guy know his stuff but sadly he know f**k all.
yousif, he's a Gooner and loves Arsenal. He pays a lot of money to watch the club that he loves. We might disagree with his action, but the man is entitled to his opinion.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
yousif, he's a Gooner and loves Arsenal. He pays a lot of money to watch the club that he loves. We might disagree with his action, but the man is entitled to his opinion.
agree he loves the club more than me i respect the guy but showing that banner in the middle of the season is really useless it won't do nothing, i remember they show that banner last season at Westbron and what happened after that? nothing.

SomGooner

Prolific Liker
agree he loves the club more than me i respect the guy but showing that banner in the middle of the season is really useless it won't do nothing, i remember they show that banner last season at Westbron and what happened after that? nothing.
He's explained why he's brought the banner out when we were winning 4-0 in that video I've posted. Check it out, bro.

kopzilla

Always Negative
The injuries look like it will be another race for 4th spot...Ramsey with a thigh strain..out for the season?

Its doom and gloom all over again...:(

kopzilla

Always Negative
If Kos, Gab come back soon...we have Chambers as an option in midfield too...

I am fearing the worst Vs Watford...

natural

Established Member
more like, we GAIN balance in the midfield.
he has been our worse performer.
But we do not have a better replacement, especially that Wenger is finaly playing him out wide where he does not slow down our build up game, this is never good news when you have Ramsey injured.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Women kill for love and men kill because they hate to lose

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom