• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FA Cup Semi-Finals.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
City can have the league and the league Cup. I want Leicester or Southampton to win the FA Cup preferably Leicester. I still think City are a much lesser team without Aguero

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
City should buy striker if they want to be dominant. G.Jesus won't cut it. That's I'm afraid they'll buy Halaand.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Pep's genius is solely down to spending loads of money, plus always managing the best teams.

As soon as he starts trying to think about winning a match himself (as opposed to just letting his talented players beat worse teams) he always bottles it...man's a terible manager, Arteta's gonna be a disaster trying to follow in his footsteps :lol:

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
We play at Stamford Bridge 3 days before the final, wonder if they’ll rest anyone.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Sterling’s fall off is sad to see. Maybe it’s just an off year, the numbers he was getting the last few years always did seem a bit too high compared to his actual ability. 😅

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Pep spent 850m in 5 years with city by the way if he failed to win CL this is ultimate failure

Arsenal Quotes

The biggest things in life have been achieved by people who, at the start, we would have judged crazy. And yet if they had not had these crazy ideas the world would have been more stupid.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom