• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FA Investigating Over Suspicious Betting Pattern during an Arsenal match

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Wow I remember being so suspicious of him this game. I remember seeing a stupid pointless challenge as well.

ArtetaOut

There you go. All those ridiculous decisions against us, the ludicrous number of own goals in the Euros, and all the dramatic and countless number of last min goals and "miraculous comebacks" especially in the CL. Anyone with half a brain would know those aren't coincidences. The sport's like ****ing WWE now I swear with all the fake and manufactured drama aimed at driving ratings and enhancing the sport like a ****ing product.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
This smear campaign against Granit reeks. No fan believes Granit had anything to do with such fixing, one of the most professional footballers around.
Blake Shelton Nbc GIF by The Voice

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
A 52k bet on Xhaka to receive a yellow card in the dying minutes miraculously comes in, and the only guy under suspicion is… the punter! 🤣🤣🤣 It may never be proven beyond doubt unless recorded communications can be produced as evidence or somebody wants to testify, but as it stands, the evidence is clear enough for me. It’s very likely Xhaka was in on it and he’s guilty. The old Arsenal would move him on swiftly.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Xhaka should have been sent off in that Leeds game, in like the 60th minute, for nearly breaking Raphina's ankle...so I doubt he was actively trying to not get booked before the 90th minute.

Only the ref/guy on VAR that day, could maybe be the ones in on it.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A 52k bet on Xhaka to receive a yellow card in the dying minutes miraculously comes in, and the only guy under suspicion is… the punter! 🤣🤣🤣 It may never be proven beyond doubt unless recorded communications can be produced as evidence or somebody wants to testify, but as it stands, the evidence is clear enough for me. It’s very likely Xhaka was in on it and he’s guilty. The old Arsenal would move him on swiftly.
Have you ever bet on him getting booked?

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
At the end of the day the NCA are involved, which means the betting account that matched those bets looks dodgy as ****. The activity on that account must be ringing bells like Santa in a brothel.

bergholt

From that thread:

"If bookies want to have markets for events which can easily be manipulated then more fool them."

Agreed, at some level the bookies have to take responsibility for the markets they frame.

BergMan

Betrayed by Xhaka
These people are missing the obvious. Why would he do it? Do you honestly think he’d risk everything for money that he earns in only 2 weeks?

It’s crazy. And dangerous. His career’s over if he was found guilty. I mean, anyone who scams and steals from betting companies would be a hero but the authorities wouldn’t allow it, he’d be punished severely.
He’s completely innocent.

So many people trying to bring him down… the fake speeding court story, papers leaking where he lives and now this. It’s like they want to drive him out of England.

What’s most striking about this whole thing? FA was investigating it for 6 months and have passed it on to the NCA to investigate for who knows how long, all costing a lot of money. All this done because betting companies lost a little money. Do you think they’d go anywhere near this length in the case of abuse, racism etc? No chance.

Slug457

It’s like they want to drive him out of England..
Would not surprise me tbh, always found it odd how he is demonized relentlessly. Think English football has degenerated to a agent game now, if you have the right agent, particularly a English agent you'll be praised by the media even if you are a duffer. Xhaka has a small Swiss based football agency representing him with zero influence in England

The fans are also to blame though, the press knows they can relentlessly abuse/write nonsense about people at the club because for some reason Arsenal fans go along with it, even support it

Head&Shoulders

These people are missing the obvious. Why would he do it? Do you honestly think he’d risk everything for money that he earns in only 2 weeks?

It’s crazy. And dangerous. His career’s over if he was found guilty. I mean, anyone who scams and steals from betting companies would be a hero but the authorities wouldn’t allow it, he’d be punished severely.
He’s completely innocent.

So many people trying to bring him down… the fake speeding court story, papers leaking where he lives and now this. It’s like they want to drive him out of England.

What’s most striking about this whole thing? FA was investigating it for 6 months and have passed it on to the NCA to investigate for who knows how long, all costing a lot of money. All this done because betting companies lost a little money. Do you think they’d go anywhere near this length in the case of abuse, racism etc? No chance.
He didn't do it for himself he probably did it for his mate.
Either way if you think that was normal then you're just stupid. Waiting close to half a minute to take a free kick while 3 goals up in the last minutes of the game but nothing suspicious to see? Bull ****

Slug457

He didn't do it for himself he probably did it for his mate.
Either way if you think that was normal then you're just stupid. Waiting close to half a minute to take a free kick while 3 goals up in the last minutes of the game but nothing suspicious to see? Bull ****
There was no obvious passing option on the freekick, and time wasting is a common strategy under Arteta when ahead. Also he was sliding in all game and the "suspicious" bet was on him getting a yellow 80+ minutes in, so if it was a conspiracy he clearly was not in on it :lol:

Arsenal Quotes

I will sign every contract Arsenal put in front of me without reading it.

Tony Adams

Latest posts

Top Bottom