• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FA Investigating Over Suspicious Betting Pattern during an Arsenal match

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
1.jpg

"Hearing it’s Saka.. wow. Very disturbing for starboy.

Tanks his value and no World Cup."

Enz__

Anti Antique Abuse

Of course the referee will be looking at they the most corrupt of all

They've probably done this just to cover all their bases and potentially prevent people from hounding any specific player. Bit too late for that though. Having said that, if a ref really is involved then well...

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Would make more sense, if it was the ref, money wise anyway.

Xhaka getting Andre Marriner banned from the game, what a hero...where is that new contract for Granit!

Arsenal Quotes

Everybody knows how much I love Arsenal - I became a fan. And to be out here [in front of the Emirates as a statue] celebrating a goal against Sp*rs, there's not much else to say after that. Like I've said before: Once a Gooner, always a Gooner.

Thierry Henry

Daily Transfer Updates

Friday, May 31

Arsenal are interested in Benfica CB Antonio Silva, but will have to trigger his £85m release clause to sign the 20 year old [Correio de Manha]

Youngster Charles Sagoe Jr is set for a loan spell at League One side Charlton Athletic [Online Gooner]

Arsenal have moved on to targeting Benfica midfielder Joao Neves after Martin Zubamendi indicated a preference to remain in La Liga [Teamtalk]

Liverpool, Arsenal and Bayern Munich have all made an approach to PSV forward Johan Bakayoko [Hbvl]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom