• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FA Investigating Over Suspicious Betting Pattern during an Arsenal match

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Heard @Jury lost all of his tins of beans on the AJ fight.

Starting a GoFundMe for him.

• Funny
Reactions: A_G

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Yeah, whoever follows us on Amazon is done for.

Like Tom Hardy as Bane...doesn't matter how good you are, you can't compare to The Joker.

lamby22

It's Not Lupus

I’m not subscribed to The Athletic so haven’t read the article but I’m just going to jump in here and question the thread title. Is an Arsenal player being investigated or is it the booking of an Arsenal player, as they are two different things. Apologies in advance to @American_Gooner for questioning this 😉

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I also can't believe why players bet. Is 50k-100k a week not enough for you? Even if players earn 5k a week ffs what few hundred of euros going to do

Lady_Gooner

Posting While Meditating
Trusted ⭐

Oooooh it’s a player that made the bet? I assumed it was a referee!
I love a good scandal

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Xhaka's response to these allegations...

giphy.gif
I remember after this goal, I thought "damn, we have a world class player on our hands.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Player’s mate and family do.
Maybe but still really find it silly this could destroy his career if he get found out in Italy i remember Mauri Lazio player get banned 1 year after he found out betting after that nobody wanted to buy him

UnitedBeard

An annoying Manc
Maybe but still really find it silly this could destroy his career if he get found out in Italy i remember Mauri Lazio player get banned 1 year after he found out betting after that nobody wanted to buy him
Trippier’s family did recently. Although, Trippier wasn’t aware of it. It’s money man, powerful enough to convince human being to do silly things.

Lidl_Reed

Wants a new name
It's 2025: Xhaka has just ended his 3 year ban

Somewhere @American_Gooner is about to ban @Trilly for abusing the club for giving him another three year deal because we need a midfield presence. HairSprayGooners and Manberg are back under their 12000th alt telling us this is the right decision and Xhaka can do a job. @Emeryates (me) trolls AM and says Xhaka is still our best midfielder.

In between all this, Mustafi signs for Arsenal to reunite with Granit

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
I’m not subscribed to The Athletic so haven’t read the article but I’m just going to jump in here and question the thread title. Is an Arsenal player being investigated or is it the booking of an Arsenal player, as they are two different things. Apologies in advance to @American_Gooner for questioning this 😉
The booking of an Arsenal player, although presumably if there is any wrongdoing found he will be punished and not the club.

Arsenal Quotes

I am not scared to spend money. If you go out with me one night, you will understand that.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom