• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FA Investigating Over Suspicious Betting Pattern during an Arsenal match

Lidl_Reed

Wants a new name
The video is pretty obvious tbf. Who time wastes so blatantly at 4-1 up? We can't prove it beyond a reasonable doubt but I'm not sure if that's the standard needed here.
Xhaka and common sense not going together is about as suspicious as Mustafi deciding not to go for a header and pretend Aguero was fouled. Can't legislate for their idiocy tbh

Enz__

Anti Antique Abuse
We all know this began with Arteta telling Xhaka he needed to get better at the dark arts aspect of his game, he just went for a different angle is all :lol:

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Going to reduce their transfer value or may be no one will even want to buy them now.

mr-burns-simpsons.gif

...yeah, Xhaka and Cedric were worth a ton of money before this.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

When the yellow card happened absolutely no one thought it was unusual at the time.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
The more I look at the replay @American_Gooner posted, the more I'm actually suspicious of the referee. 4-1 up with 5 minutes to go, most would let that go actually.
Why would the referee be involved? He could've booked Xhaka for that lunge on Raphinha and that would have been less suspicious.

Bloodbather

Established Member

When the yellow card happened absolutely no one thought it was unusual at the time.
I did, actually. 86th minute, up 4-1, and there was no real obstruction against Xhaka taking the free kick.

Innocent until proven guilty, though, so I won't assume anything unless there's something more concrete.

GDeep™

League is very weak
@GDeep™ managing to be wrong on it being Gabriel is about as surprising as Xhaka getting a yellow
It was a reasonable guess given how fresh it is in our minds. I didn’t outright claim it’s anyone, if anything I guess it will be a nothing issue.

You just behave yourself btw.

• Funny
Reactions: A_G

Arsenal Quotes

A player's true character is in how he plays and not in his social life. You can hide your real personality in your social life, You cannot on the field.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom