• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FA Investigating Over Suspicious Betting Pattern during an Arsenal match

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Might wanna check if someone out a large sum on him getting sent off Vs Liverpool while we're at it.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
You're a bot.
xhaka-clown-xhaka.gif

Kav

Established Member
You know why Xhaka's been getting sent off so frequently recently?

Been trying to get himself booked, but overdone it 🤣

Seriously though. Wonder who it is?

This is pure speculation. I don't know if he's even been booked but the way AMN was pretty unceremoniously ditched and then loaned out was a little odd.
So if you don’t know why the hell are you speculating? All you are doing is spreading rumours and tarnishing people’s reputation.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
Great, only way to get off of him is by jail. But Arteta begging him to stay and renew.

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster
Anyone else just really relieved that the mystery player is most probably Xhaka and not... well anyone else?

Kav

Established Member
I doubt any of our players are dumb enough to place bets themselves. Where it concerns family members or friends it becomes tricky.

With someone who’s notorious for getting carded it becomes even murkier. I hope none of our players are involved in any actual match fixing. This will not help the club in light of recent media reports.

RacingPhoton

Established Member
Anyone else just really relieved that the mystery player is most probably Xhaka and not... well anyone else?
If it is true, Xhaka leaving would be nice and it will force us to buy a good midfielder. On the other hand, this may cause serious dressing room problems. He has been considered the leader of the dressing room. Arteta would have given him the armband if not for the fans. After all this, if the leader is caught in such allegations, it would demoralise the squad, especially the youngsters.
Again, if all the allegations are true...

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster
If it is true, Xhaka leaving would be nice and it will force us to buy a good midfielder. On the other hand, this may cause serious dressing room problems. He has been considered the leader of the dressing room. Arteta would have given him the armband if not for the fans. After all this, if the leader is caught in such allegations, it would demoralise the squad, especially the youngsters.
Again, if all the allegations are true...
It's not great whoever it is. Let's hope these allegations are not true

Why

Always Me ?
Xhaka is risky and actually a good bet. But only if you bet for his yellow to come in 80-90th min.

If you bet for a yellow in the game at any time you would get negative odds. So if it is him why the ref might be looked at. For not giving the Red on Raphinha and giving him a stupid yellow in the 80-90 range.

I really want it to be Xhaka. But almost get the feeling it might be someone obscure like Martinelli. He has picked up a yellow recently and it seemed a bit out of character.

Sebastes

Statbomb Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Regarding bans. Player in Swedish top league recently got a FIFA ban for 2 years for spot fixing. Yellow card. He accepted money though so maybe that’s worse

Arsenal Quotes

I'm prepared to be committed to the club at least until we go into the new stadium. For me, it’s important that the club goes in there and that I make sure the team are at a very good level. After that, whether it’s me or someone else, the club will be able to compete at the highest level. But for me to run away now would not be fair.

Arsène Wenger after extending his contract on 2004

Latest posts

Top Bottom