• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FA Investigating Over Suspicious Betting Pattern during an Arsenal match

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵

Uncle Good-Advice

That tackle was typical Xhaka. I'm sure that a lot of people bet on his yellows, and then if they lose they triple the initial bet next time. Easy money. Should have thought about that too.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
What tackle? Its timewasting
maxresdefault.jpg

he didn't get booked for it though

Uncle Good-Advice

What tackle? Its timewasting
I know. I was referring to his tackles (which more often that not will result in yellow card) and trying to explain why betting on his bookings may not be as suspect as it looks. Plus his regular antics.

I'll try to put a tenner on his booking whenever he's gonna start and if I lose I'll triple the bet next time. We'll see.

On the other side why haven't they started investigation against the ref? Just minute after Xhaka's foul some bloke from Leeds was booked for far less.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
People complain about the FA but they're going to save us from Xhaka. Hooray. All that's missing is Xhaka giving an interview saying that he couldn't have done it since he doesn't sweat, while sweating profusely.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
I love how Xhaka gives it the big’un with the gangster Balkans stuff, corruption and grabbing people’s throats, you’re from Switzerland lad! Sit down with a bit of cheese and open a secret bank account

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Can’t lie looks like a typical donkey tackle from xhaka. Timewasting is suss as f tho

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
"What is betting?"

...if I were Xhaka, I would go for the Wayne "I don't know what Nazi's are" Hennessey defence.

Arsenal Quotes

People say why I did lie on the floor after the goal, they think I was tired. But I think I was a lot cleverer than people thought.

Charlie George reveals it was all a time-wasting plan after the double winning goal

Latest posts

Top Bottom