• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Fabio Vieira (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Almost two years on from when I gave @Heskey the inspiration for the mindblowing poster below.

View attachment 19878

Just goes to show the more things change, the more they stay the same. That red card against Burnley has proven to be quite costly :lol:
This is the first time I’ve seen this and it’s probably the funniest thing I’ve ever seen on this forum.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Looks like we about to blow stupid money on a plumber like Toney or Tammy.
Luckily we can’t afford it. I would be amazed if any club spend big on a player who hasn’t played for 8 months with his gambling addiction

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Caligula mate straight Caligula. The greatest talent ge has is tricking people into thinking he knows something everyone else doesn’t.

People think he's looking after the lads interests by encouraging to get married & settle down when we really know he just wants a readily available pool of women to carry out his own version of Bradley Cooper's SNL skit 👇🏿

Heskey

🌑 🌘🌗🌖🌕🌔🌓🌒
Trusted ⭐
Almost two years on from when I gave @Heskey the inspiration for the mindblowing poster below.

View attachment 19878

Just goes to show the more things change, the more they stay the same. That red card against Burnley has proven to be quite costly :lol:

It's already two years wtf 😭

The original Mao one you posted was perfect description of things back then, and somehow here we are back at it again. Life's a ****ing simulation :lol:

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
People think he's looking after the lads interests by encouraging to get married & settle down when we really know he just wants a readily available pool of women to carry out his own version of Bradley Cooper's SNL skit 👇🏿

I don’t want to think about what that weird control freak Arteta does or doesn’t do with his wife or anyone else

BenTal

Player:Zinchenko
It's a loan. So why should we really loan him out? I would be ok with selling him if we get around 15-20m, but this won't happen.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

It's a loan. So why should we really loan him out? I would be ok with selling him if we get around 15-20m, but this won't happen.

Why would Marseille try to sign him permanently immediately when we have a track record of try before you buy?

I certainly wouldn’t risk signing a player who’s barely shown anything at the club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

This is a big moment of happiness...we waited a long time for this and the happiness is linked sometimes with the suffering, and the time that you have to wait....this was more important than all the other (trophies) we have twice won the double, but were not under pressure then like we were today.

Arsène Wenger, on winning the 2014 FA Cup

Latest posts

Top Bottom