• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Fabio Vieira (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What Hawk Is Cooking? Destiny's Hand
Trusted ⭐

You don't score that many goals with Brentford if you're a plumber. Tammy is terrible though.

Going from Cliff, Alan, Ian, Dennis, Thierry, Robin, Olivier, Pierre, Gabriel to f*cking Tammy!! We'd never live it down.

Might as well wheel out the pink doilies & tutus while we're at it!!

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

It's a loan. So why should we really loan him out? I would be ok with selling him if we get around 15-20m, but this won't happen.
By going in loan there is a chance he plays and does well. At Arsenal he won’t play and his value will just keep going down and down. There is no point of having him here

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
Surprised you didn't go for Elagabalus, he holds richer promise of sexual innuendos.
Those Roman Emperors were nuts. I don’t Caligula did turn Senators wives into his prostitutes in an imperial brothel open to public. Pretty kinky

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Going from Cliff, Alan, Ian, Dennis, Thierry, Robin, Olivier, Pierre, Gabriel to f*cking Tammy!! We'd never live it down.

Might as well wheel out the pink doilies & tutus while we're at it!!
Only DCL would sicken me more. We can't have someone who dresses like the heroines in @Riou 's favorite anime leading the line.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Stay or go, I don't think the fanbase will be arsed.

Get the feeling they haven't developed an attachment to this player babeh.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What Hawk Is Cooking? Destiny's Hand
Trusted ⭐

It's painful when you realize for the £100 Million spent on him & Havertz could've gotten us Douglas Luiz, Maddison & still have some leftover to shore up the RW spot with a back-up for Saka.

This has been nothing short of a gross misappropriation of funds!!

Macho

Documenting your downfall 🎥
Dusted 🔻

It's painful when you realize for the £100 Million spent on him & Havertz could've gotten us Douglas Luiz, Maddison & still have some leftover to shore up the RW spot with a back-up for Saka.

This has been nothing short of a gross misappropriation of funds!!

This is what makes the gap between what the clubs see and what fans see so interesting.

Majority of us fans would never spend that much on those two, like you said so many options.

Last edited:

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
I'd have loaned him out long before now, last January ideally. Perhaps he might've become something for us with more experience.

I think a loan now only leads to a transfer down the line similar to Tavares and Lokonga.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I really like Arsenal. But you, do you like Arsenal? Or just Arsenal with Trophies?

Dennis Bergkamp

Latest posts

Top Bottom