• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Fabio Vieira (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What Hawk Is Cooking? Destiny's Hand
Trusted ⭐

This is what makes the gap between what the clubs see and what fans see so interesting.

Majority of us fans would never spend that much on those two, like you said so many options.

Add the players I mentioned (in addition to Nico Williams) and we'd be stronger as we'd have replaced Xhaka with a player of a similar profile to lock the LCM position, add attacking impetous with Maddison & have Williams deputize for Saka in more straightforward league & cup ties to avoid burnout.

The fact that we, as armchair managers can see that, does not paint Tets decision-making in a positive light.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
I want to see OM field an entire XI of Arsenal loanees and win whatever trophy they play for in the Uber Eats league. Is it the same one Joey Chestnut wins for gobbling 250 glizzies on the Fourth of July?

Buhry

Established Member

Arteta really must have lost faith if he's considering a loan mid season. Doesn't really make any sense to me, if we stay in the cups I'd imagine we'll need the squad depth. But considering he's barely had minutes with Ødegaard out of the team it's not looking good for him.

Macho

Documenting your downfall 🎥
Dusted 🔻

Havertz + Vieira = £100 million.

Wasted funds, why should Arteta be given more funds, let him work on his signings.

I’ve said similar. Arteta and Edu’s lesser signings haven’t set us back yet, but they have been missed opportunities and have allowed the likes of Liverpool atleast to kinda catch up a bit.

Fabio would have hurt less if we wasn’t challenging for the league and got more game time back when we were 8th and stuff and didn’t have the pull.

The timing of his recruitment was a bit off.

King87

Kai's having the time of my life

You have to ask the question what was seen in the first place to sign this player.

I remember the link and I went who? Wtf? We have absolutely wasted 40M and somebody need to be accountable

Macho

Dusted 🔻

You have to ask the question what was seen in the first place to sign this player.

I remember the link and I went who? Wtf? We have absolutely wasted 40M and somebody need to be accountable

Nevermind GIF

BenTal

Player:Zinchenko
We don't need to promote academy players every single year to the first team.

We should be able to sell them at the right/high price like Balogun.

I think you are unfair to Arteta; Wenger in his entire career only developed Wilshere, which play regular football for a season; it is the same for Chelsea (they sell very well), MC, and Liverpool.

There is no point in keeping academy players when we can sell them with good fee.

<<reed>>

Lidl Tir Na Nog
We don't need to promote academy players every single year to the first team.

We should be able to sell them at the right/high price like Balogun.

I think you are unfair to Arteta; Wenger in his entire career only developed Wilshere, which play regular football for a season; it is the same for Chelsea (they sell very well), MC, and Liverpool.

There is no point in keeping academy players when we can sell them with good fee.
I was just saying that Vieira isn't blocking any academy players because either our academy players are rubbish or Arteta can't develop raw academy guys / isn't interested in doing so.

Macho

Dusted 🔻

Ashley Cole by himself makes this statement incredibly incorrect.

BenTal

Player:Zinchenko
Ashley Cole by himself makes this statement incredibly incorrect.

Then you have minor guys like Clichy, Gibbs, Iwobi, Coquelin, this is off the top of my head. Only Fergie can really speak to Wenger when it comes to developing young talent.

This is just Arsenal youth alone not even going into Monaco.
If you wanna count Clichy and Coquelin, you should also count Martinelli and Saliba. I totally forgot Ashley Cole and Iwobi though. But Gibbs was really trash. We only played him in the team because of our limited budget. If you wanna include trash players, I will add Nketiah and Nelson to the list of players Arteta developed to the first team :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I am not arrogant and I'm not frightened to say it.. Arsenal can go through whole season unbeaten

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom