• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Fabio Vieira: The Portuguese Project

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
The photo doesn't show if Fabio has a hard-on and just tries to look inconspicuous and can't stand up. So I would give him a free pass for this.

I think that must be the case, because if he was flaccid and limp he'd be a Contesexual.

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

The photo doesn't show if Fabio has a hard-on and just tries to look inconspicuous and can't stand up. So I would give him a free pass for this.
Got to feel for him, hitting puberty and that **** just happens randomly.

Arsenal1508

Mods are unethical! Özil, come assist me please!
He needs minutes as does Smith Rowe. Teta should rotate attacking players more.

Hope to see his debut today. Lot of money spent just like Saliba. Trust our scluting department Mikel. This guy is a chance creator.

ASAP Berg

Established Member
Imagine if this guy can hit the ground running? All the hype is on Nunes from Wolves but watching him play he looks a bit undercooked for premier league football. Vieira could just be a wildcard.

Love Portuguese/Brazilian players tbh, they got skills and are passionate. Vitinha is rocking for PSG, we should have scooped up both.

Arsenal Quotes

I'm prepared to be committed to the club at least until we go into the new stadium. For me, it’s important that the club goes in there and that I make sure the team are at a very good level. After that, whether it’s me or someone else, the club will be able to compete at the highest level. But for me to run away now would not be fair.

Arsène Wenger after extending his contract on 2004
Top Bottom