• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Fabio Vieira: The Portuguese Project

insideafc

hugely impressed with him, there are shades of Santi / Özil and we desperately need someone to compete with Ødegaard, perfect!

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
The shocker that @Heavy Duty Rom has had with this player :lol:

Said when we made the signing and since, brilliant signing and hugely important signing for this club.
Lol what? He was ok yesterday, nothing special. I hope I am wrong, my main issue was never with him, it’s that I thought the funds could have been better used Ona more versatile midfielder. I still stand by that.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
Lol what? He was ok yesterday, nothing special. I hope I am wrong, my main issue was never with him, it’s that I thought the funds could have been better used Ona more versatile midfielder. I still stand by that.
By the looks of things this year he is gonna be a sub for Ode and Saka, which is why I agree with you, 35m plus some extra money gives us a top CM starter. People will have a go at you and pretend like you are saying he is a bad player, which is certainly not the case

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

1080x360

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
By the looks of things this year he is gonna be a sub for Ode and Saka, which is why I agree with you, 35m plus some extra money gives us a top CM starter. People will have a go at you and pretend like you are saying he is a bad player, which is certainly not the case
Yep, for me, Sambi is a big problem. We can’t rely on Partey to stay fit. We should have signed a midfielder who can play in all three positions. Vieira, as much as people on here seem to think he’ll end up LCM, I can’t see it. Like you said, he’ll be an Ødegaard back up.

samspade

"You said I said" detection expert at your service
His big advantage over øde is he can play balls with an open body which opens up a lot more options and will make him fun to watch. Doesn’t mean he’s better/going to better as there’s a lot more to being good but that was always one of my biggest issues with ødegaard and why I didn’t quite see him as the complete creator others saw him as.

Hope he develops into a complete creative player for us.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
35m plus some extra money gives us a top CM starter.
Ehhh, I'd say it gives you a marginal starter if their contracts have run down or a promising player these days. His price for his potential is the going rate right now.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
No, it does not. It gives you a marginal starter if their contracts have run down or a promising player these days. His price for his potential is the going rate right now.
So 50m doesn't get you a starter? I find that unrealistic tbh, especially with modern scouting and contacts we have

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
as much as people on here seem to think he’ll end up LCM, I can’t see it.
I can see it as we already have some evidence with Jorginho that it's doable even with a weaker body, it just depends on how Arteta sees him, and knowing Arteta he will always overcomplicate stuff

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
Yes, 35m with some extra became 50m but you really meant 55m. Good, good. See you at 60.
I've said 35 plus some extra which you read as 36 while I'm thinking some 45 - 50. The thing is, we've paid 35 for him and we were offering some 25 for that Villa guy, so there was money available. I did have a good laugh with your post though :lol:

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

So 50m doesn't get you a starter? I find that unrealistic tbh, especially with modern scouting and contacts we have
You don’t even have to up it to 50. 35M could get us solid CM depth that would have been more useful than Vieira (so far).

Could have got Luiz for that or Tielemans. Even Paqueta cost 36M initially and he could have been our starting 8: the mythical Xhaka upgrade while still providing the same versatility as Vieira.

I’m not rooting against him or writing him off but he HAS to be good.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

You don’t even have to up it to 50. 35M could get us solid CM depth that would have been more useful than Vieira (so far).

Could have got Luiz for that or Tielemans. Even Paqueta cost 36M initially and he could have been our starting 8: the mythical Xhaka upgrade while still providing the same versatility as Vieira.

I’m not rooting against him or writing him off but he HAS to be good.
I think if they wanted to spend £30m on a CM they would have, I doubt money was an issue. Probably something else, like incompetence.

Arsenal Quotes

You kind of never leave Arsenal. How many comebacks do you make? At one point it will turn out to be a bad move. We all love the first Rocky but I'm not too sure about the last one.

Thierry Henry
Top Bottom