• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FC Barcelona: Mess Que Un Club

samspade

"You said I said" detection expert at your service
Barcelona are one of the greatest clubs ever with a great history, your clubs couldn’t dust their trophies.

It’s sad to see what’s happening.
*were
If Madrid and Juventus could just follow them down the plug hole I'll be happy.

Someone should think about deleting Chelsea too

Entropics

Established Member

Player:Saka

The fact that condemns Xavi: Worse than Koeman and Martino. Xavi has the worst record of all the coaches who have reached 50 games with Barcelona: 28 wins, 11 draws and 11 defeats.

<<reed>>

Lidl Tir Na Nog
dr-umar-dr-umar-look.gif

AbouCuéllar

Author of A-M essays 📚
When I told A-M Auba was carrying them, I was laughed at.
Because he wasn't, mate.

He did well, but:

Lewandowski--

npG+A/90: 1.58
npxG+xA/90: 1.34

Auba--
npG+A/90: 1.00
npxG+xA/90: 0.68

Okay Lewa is different class and it's a hard comparison (though he hasn't even really hit top form at Barça) but c'mon let's not make things up, haha.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Xavi doing well but the pressure at Barcelona isn't same at Arsenal he'll need find success as quick as possible. The club is total mess.

The problem with Xavi is i don't understand why he leaving De Jong and Keisse on bench he insisting to play Busquets

Arsenal Quotes

Dennis Bergkamp is the club's unconditional idol, a perfectionist whom I never saw make a careless technical move.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom