• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FC Barcelona: Mess Que Un Club

GDeep™

League is very weak
Barcelona are one of the greatest clubs ever with a great history, your clubs couldn’t dust their trophies.

It’s sad to see what’s happening.

Malky

Established Member
Barcelona are one of the greatest clubs ever with a great history, your clubs couldn’t dust their trophies.

It’s sad to see what’s happening.
It’s hardly sad too see, it’s the result of their own stupidity and carelessness.
Plus they’re ****, so **** them!

• Funny
Reactions: A_G

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
They'll find a way to escape another financial disaster but won't go away with it always and still despite all that they trying to get Messi back and how much he gonna ask? He won't play there for free.

Looking thier squad yesterday it's way over loaded and still alot of high earners

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
If they're really ****ed financially we should offer them a cut price deal for FDJ in Jan!
Thier pride won't accept that they'll keep finding ways to escape until it's over they top of la liga and in league they been doing well.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Getting Frenkie in would give us an almost ready made option to displace TP5. Not completely set in the #6 role yet, he just needs some fine tuning in positional and tactical elements, things which Arteta can work on. But yes, an absolute top signing if it can be done.

Raphinha? I guess he cant move so soon?

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
Oh no....

Anyways.

I mean everyone knows Barca have been horrifically run for ages. Makes you sort of thankful we've got the Kroenkes who at worst you could say are a bit too passive and perhaps in the past could've been accused of lacking ambition.
Horrifically run yes but ownership isn't the issue, they don't have owners. Even the selling of TV rights is while dumb not the real issues, ridiculous spending during the Bartomeu years ****ed them over.

Still think many Barca fans would rather sell off TV rights than ownership of the club. Not sure it makes that much of a difference in the end.

Malky

Established Member
Thier pride won't accept that they'll keep finding ways to escape until it's over they top of la liga and in league they been doing well.
I can't see them finding a long term solution when their wage structure is killing them. Last night their bench is earning over £1M a week. For a club with such huge debt hanging over them, that is unsustainable

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
Horrifically run yes but ownership isn't the issue, they don't have owners. Even the selling of TV rights is while dumb not the real issues, ridiculous spending during the Bartomeu years ****ed them over.

Still think many Barca fans would rather sell off TV rights than ownership of the club. Not sure it makes that much of a difference in the end.

You touched on a good point here, personally I dont think the elections and presidancy style running of the club is healthy.

Barca especially have had constant candidates with the win now deal with it later approach, all the spending was on tick but if they kept winning it doesnt matter, the attitude of a lot of them was deliver immediate success during there tenure and the successor will pick up the mess after.

Handing over the club in a stable manner to the next president never seemed to be of much interest too them.

Werent Laporta quite bad on his first tenure? I cant remember which years it was maybe 2000-03 where they had some clown running things which put them in trouble for years.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
I can't see them finding a long term solution when their wage structure is killing them. Last night their bench is earning over £1M a week. For a club with such huge debt hanging over them, that is unsustainable
Its unsustainable but they'll keep doing it until they can't anymore they burying themselves slowly

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
You touched on a good point here, personally I dont think the elections and presidancy style running of the club is healthy.

Barca especially have had constant candidates with the win now deal with it later approach, all the spending was on tick but if they kept winning it doesnt matter, the attitude of a lot of them was deliver immediate success during there tenure and the successor will pick up the mess after.

Handing over the club in a stable manner to the next president never seemed to be of much interest too them.

Werent Laporta quite bad on his first tenure? I cant remember which years it was maybe 2000-03 where they had some clown running things which put them in trouble for years.
Yeah but really the same happens also with private owners. Malaga went from CL to Segunda within a year or so when their owner ditched them, Portsmouth Leeds Leyton Orient etc loads of examples where dumb owners made horrific decisions for their clubs both in the present and for their futures.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Getting Frenkie in would give us an almost ready made option to displace TP5. Not completely set in the #6 role yet, he just needs some fine tuning in positional and tactical elements, things which Arteta can work on. But yes, an absolute top signing if it can be done.

Raphinha? I guess he cant move so soon?
Raphinha makes us instant CL and PL contenders imo.

Edit: I meant Raphinha and FDJ @SA Gunner

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel

@2Smokeyy need that shirt

Not a patch on when Atletico were sponsored by every film back in the day...

atletico-madrid-movie-sponsorship%2B%25286%2529.jpg

Tom Mix

I am delighted with this. Barcelona have used their muscle to steal from us and many other clubs. They kicked the **** out of Titi in the CL final and then had the audacity to woo him and sign him. Fabregas they stole with the "it's my home" lie and then discarded him like a sweet wrapper.

Arrogant. Unprincipled. Would love to see them relegated.

Arsenal Quotes

This is a big moment of happiness...we waited a long time for this and the happiness is linked sometimes with the suffering, and the time that you have to wait....this was more important than all the other (trophies) we have twice won the double, but were not under pressure then like we were today.

Arsène Wenger, on winning the 2014 FA Cup
Top Bottom