FIFA 12

Proof

Established Member
Trusted
I'm in division 9 but I bought the game 3 days ago. This is the first time I'm playing Ultimate Team and I'm quite impressed. I'm making a French team and I already have Koscielny, Cheyrou and Gourcuff. I'm a PS3 owner by the way.

E

Enoch

EA are very smart on how they tricked people on getting this game this year. What was one of the things? They added a super cool scouting system so you can buy 14-16 year old players and to top that off, we'll throw in a youth academy so you have somewhere to place you're young players, but guess what, the game is only 15 seasons long! So while you go out and buy a wonder kid to build, by the time he hits his best years the game will end, brilliant stuff EA, brilliant stuff.

1macca1

Trusted
13th season in head-to-head leagues and in Div 1, I had an average 1st half to the season but won my next 5 matches to claim my first League Title. I've been playing with Brazil and with T.Silva and Lucio at CB the opposition rarely get a chance at goal and with Neymar, Pato and Hulk up front I'm guaranteed goals.

Thinking about starting an UT but was wondering how long it takes to get a decent team and what's the best way to get players (packs/auctions)?

MaestroCesc

The Jury said:
What division are any of you lot in online? I'm quite proud that I reached div 4, but it's no fun anymore.... It's just too stressful now, and I've lost my enthusiasm.....
Im in division one and i have just won it. I am not even that good a player, i kept on getting relegated from div 1 but then i started playing as bayern and my record is 20 wins 1 loss and a few draws. They are amazing , every area of their team is quality. Robben is a beast too

Armor for Sleep

Established Member
Elite
Haven't been online for months - how much of a difference does the new patch make? Did it change the gameplay at all?

1macca1

Trusted
MaestroCesc said:
The Jury said:
What division are any of you lot in online? I'm quite proud that I reached div 4, but it's no fun anymore.... It's just too stressful now, and I've lost my enthusiasm.....
Im in division one and i have just won it. I am not even that good a player, i kept on getting relegated from div 1 but then i started playing as bayern and my record is 20 wins 1 loss and a few draws. They are amazing , every area of their team is quality. Robben is a beast too
Munich are good to play with but if you play against another good player with quality forwards then the CB's get torn to shreds so I don't play with them much.

Armor for Sleep said:
Haven't been online for months - how much of a difference does the new patch make? Did it change the gameplay at all?
Haven't noticed a difference but I didn't play online much before the patch. I hate going back to playing against the computer now, so infuriating that no matter who you verse they barely make a single mistake so it takes ages to get the ball back.

Armor for Sleep

Established Member
Elite
I hated this game at first, found the AI way too good. I was used to winning comfortably enough on legendary but in 12 i had to play world class. I found the AI way too hard to dispossess and the tackling infuriating.

Played a few friendlies lately and seem to be getting to grips a bit with the defending, the key for me is to be patient because when i try and win the ball too early i end up getting taken apart. I'll go online later and get the update before starting a new season. Might go for Dortmund or maybe Newcastle.

iced22

Funny thing about me: I'm in Division 3 and can beat some of my Division 1 friends easily at times.

Yet I couldn't lift a finger against any AI higher than professional.

Is this normal? Or am I just weird/incredibly lucky?

kingcarmelo

iced22 said:
Funny thing about me: I'm in Division 3 and can beat some of my Division 1 friends easily at times.

Just used to your friends game play patterns I would say mate.

Armor for Sleep

Established Member
Elite
Finally got online going in my room after numerous attempts (its a long house!). I thought the divisions thing was some kind of competition you enterd but obviously it has just the new format for ranked matches.

In division 9 now, got promoted after 5 games. Have to say the game has grown on me - didn't like it at all at first.

say yes

Not Trusted
Trusted
iced22 said:

I don't bother playing against the computer at all in this version - they are just ridiculous.

TheLoneFalcon

Cake Addict
Armor and anyone else interested, there may be another draft soon. Check usual site for info, contact Shue if you're a newbie.

Latest posts