• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FIFA 23

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Its definitely a bit strange how one person can pack Haaland, then a 90 IF and an expensive RW all from rewards whilst others get sh!te :lol:

I'm not jealous but I do question if its luck or your account, keep us updated on who you pack as you seem to have the luck on your account.
Last night I watched Auzio streaming the end of his WL and his rewards. He finished 19-1 on 2 separate accounts. On his RTG account where he had already packed Ginola a few weeks ago and IF Neymar last week, he packed IF Mbappe in his last TOTW pack. He then logged onto his second account where he proceeded to get Dembele in his reds and then Dembele again in one of his Ultimate packs. There is definitely an element of luck and I feel like new accounts are super juiced. My pack luck last year was ludicrous all year and I genuinely think it's because it was technically a new account since I had made the switch from XB1 to PS5.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
Last night I watched Auzio streaming the end of his WL and his rewards. He finished 19-1 on 2 separate accounts. On his RTG account where he had already packed Ginola a few weeks ago and IF Neymar last week, he packed IF Mbappe in his last TOTW pack. He then logged onto his second account where he proceeded to get Dembele in his reds and then Dembele again in one of his Ultimate packs. There is definitely an element of luck and I feel like new accounts are super juiced. My pack luck last year was ludicrous all year and I genuinely think it's because it was technically a new account since I had made the switch from XB1 to PS5.

I just dont know to be honest, sometimes I think its luck but I dont know how much that guys spends or what packs hes opening but Ginola, IF Mbappe, IF Neymar, IF Dembele twice all in a short period of time..?

Or is that just the advertisement hand at work on a YouTubers account to get people to buy packs..?

Its genuinely quite annoying how some accounts seem to be blessed whilst others get dead cards weekly.

Its blatant weights are messed with and its blatant dupes are also an issue.

Like to be fair I dont particularly care that much, I literally have no use for coins right now, I dont need to upgrade anyone really and got a milli+ in investments.

Would just be nice to pack a high priced card for once, not talking a 100-250k player, I'm taking them big fish, the 1milli+'ers.

Batman

I just dont know to be honest, sometimes I think its luck but I dont know how much that guys spends or what packs hes opening but Ginola, IF Mbappe, IF Neymar, IF Dembele twice all in a short period of time..?

Or is that just the advertisement hand at work on a YouTubers account to get people to buy packs..?

Its genuinely quite annoying how some accounts seem to be blessed whilst others get dead cards weekly.

Like to be fair I dont particularly care that much, I literally have no use for coins right now, I dont need to upgrade anyone really and got a milli+ in investments.

Would just be nice to pack a high priced card for once, not talking a 100-250k player, I'm taking them big fish, the 1milli+'ers.
All of those players were packed from his WL awards. His luck is just insane. There may be something to the idea that streamers' luck is juiced to entice people to buy packs but then again I've seen Bateson spend like 500 sterling and pack barely anything of value so there's definitely just a lot of luck at play. The most expensive player I ever packed was Shapeshifters Messi last year. I had never packed even a gold Messi despite playing since the first year of FUT and I packed his gold late in the year and then his shapeshifters. My luck last year was just insane and now this year it's still decent but nowhere near as great.

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
Its definitely a bit strange how one person can pack Haaland, then a 90 IF and an expensive RW all from rewards whilst others get sh!te :lol:

I'm not jealous but I do question if its luck or your account, keep us updated on who you pack as you seem to have the luck on your account.

Tbh I have had dumpster luck Fifa 21 and 22 and ended up spending some cash to compete with the other OP teams just so I wasn't defending TOTW Mbappe with gold Van Dijk or whatever, perhaps EA reward players who spend money? Not sure.

I know what you mean about that rubber banding though, I won 12 of the first 13 games very easily and all of a sudden the last 7 games were very difficult. Not just my opponents defended better, but I was misplacing far more passes and missing sitters from 5 yards with Haaland etc.

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli

I'm 100% positive this is the case btw, in old weekend league when it was 30 games I remember a couple of the pros talking about how when you win a lot you play other guys with a similar win ratio, and then the same pros are telling you how they 30-0 the league every week for months...doesn't add up to me, at all.

You would legit have to be miles better than all the very top fifa players and never slip up or bump into the other 30-0 guys, have a bogey match or whatever, which imo is unrealistic at best.

Think there's some "just buy packs, then you can go 30-0 as well!" motivation behind it all, and it wouldn't be the first time a big company has used dirty tactics to make money.

Batman

@Dutch D
Doing the Rijkaard SBC bro? He looks pretty damn good at either CDM or CB and not super expensive to complete either.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
Tbh I have had dumpster luck Fifa 21 and 22 and ended up spending some cash to compete with the other OP teams just so I wasn't defending TOTW Mbappe with gold Van Dijk or whatever, perhaps EA reward players who spend money? Not sure.

I know what you mean about that rubber banding though, I won 12 of the first 13 games very easily and all of a sudden the last 7 games were very difficult. Not just my opponents defended better, but I was misplacing far more passes and missing sitters from 5 yards with Haaland etc.

Hah I've had massive troubles with gold Van Dijk this week, Varane also, nothing to with there actual defensive ability, all cos there ****ing height!

The interception circle/radius around every player is ridiculous right now, the tall CB's are an issue as the seem to have legs like Dhalsim from Street Fighter, they just reach and auto-take the ball.

Its barely got anything to do with stats either in my opinion, Araujo, Varane all the way to Van Dijk can just stretch arm strong you just by entering there 'circle', passing around them is also a no go.

Think I need to go get me RB Pique but I'm worried about him and Ramos being on High/Med workrates.

Anyway back on subject, rubberbanding was well in effect my last few games, its shocking how you seem to go past a certain tier or even score in game and its like a switch is flicked to make your opponents shots go in or your GK or defenders become dicks..

Off to go source me a Pique..

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
Bro's..

I'm looking at pairing Alaba with Ramos at CB, who can I get for CDM..?

I'm open to any suggestions, I like a bit of a physical presence in there as well as pace, Alaba was the perfect CDM for me but need to move other players around and drop starting at 5atb.

I play 442 in game.

Also, has to be a bit of a baller as well like Alaba, primarily the job is to defend but I want them to break the lines when necessary too, does need a H def workrate tho, Alaba was just so damn perfect but makes chem a pain with needing to move him.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
Screenshot_20221101-102107_Chrome.jpg

This is as far as I can get without my brain imploding, also after ST recommendations, I currently have Messi/Morientes up top, you could argue I dont need to change it as they bag but I'm starting to notice the big man up top is starting to get found out a bit.

Batman

Bro's..

I'm looking at pairing Alaba with Ramos at CB, who can I get for CDM..?

I'm open to any suggestions, I like a bit of a physical presence in there as well as pace, Alaba was the perfect CDM for me but need to move other players around and drop starting at 5atb.

I play 442 in game.

Also, has to be a bit of a baller as well like Alaba, primarily the job is to defend but I want them to break the lines when necessary too, does need a H def workrate tho, Alaba was just so damn perfect but makes chem a pain with needing to move him.
Renato is like 6K and will do everything you want. He's not the biggest but very strong in the tackle and you'll have the chem you need with Ramos and Messi. If you want someone a bit more robust and can stomach using former Spuds, Sissoko is an absolute beast that you could probably get on full chem. Then you have more expensive Rolls Royce options like Base Matthaus or even Koman because lengthy makes him super viable with his passing and long shot capabilities.

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
Just jumped out of my chair, I packed Messi. Only to immediately find out he's only 200k 😅

Had hoped for a little more. Definitely no Cruijff this year, but with a little more it could've been mid-Seedorf.

Batman

@Flying Okapis
Was just looking and OOP Fofana looks a beast as well. He can play CB/CDM/LB, he's 4 star/4star and he's got insane physicals with good passing and long shots. I'm actually thinking of buying him myself.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
Renato is like 6K and will do everything you want. He's not the biggest but very strong in the tackle and you'll have the chem you need with Ramos and Messi. If you want someone a bit more robust and can stomach using former Spuds, Sissoko is an absolute beast that you could probably get on full chem. Then you have more expensive Rolls Royce options like Base Matthaus or even Koman because lengthy makes him super viable with his passing and long shot capabilities.
@Flying Okapis
Was just looking and OOP Fofana looks a beast as well. He can play CB/CDM/LB, he's 4 star/4star and he's got insane physicals with good passing and long shots. I'm actually thinking of buying him myself.

Problem is they are all players I have no affilation too, Sissoko is definitely a no, not because Tottenham but hes just a joke lol.

Issue I suppose I have with Renato is the H/H but I'm starting to wonder how much it matters in a 442 if both are H/H.

Just played another game with Alaba at CDM and he is just something else, I think the only close alternative to Alaba is Cancelo but again H/H.

I'm proplerly pickled at the moment, I want to upgrade on Lemar, Danjuma, Merino all special cards but the alternatives are pretty week.

In the last game I played Messi got a hat trick and is just so saucy so he stays for now, Morientes is still doing the business as well, not really sure why I want to change its just the midfield thats kinda letting me down.

Fofana does look good just not sure I want him due to I have no idea what a Fofana even is in real life.

Will have another play about on FUTBIN.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
No idea how I would get him in but OOP Perisic looks like a crazy CM for the more attacking of the too, awful nation and club though.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
This chemistry system is trash, you can have Gattuso, Marchisio but Chiesa would still be on 2 chem?

I prefer the old system where you could atleast lock a player in on full chem just by having 2 players around them.

Batman

Problem is they are all players I have no affilation too, Sissoko is definitely a no, not because Tottenham but hes just a joke lol.

Issue I suppose I have with Renato is the H/H but I'm starting to wonder how much it matters in a 442 if both are H/H.

Just played another game with Alaba at CDM and he is just something else, I think the only close alternative to Alaba is Cancelo but again H/H.

I'm proplerly pickled at the moment, I want to upgrade on Lemar, Danjuma, Merino all special cards but the alternatives are pretty week.

In the last game I played Messi got a hat trick and is just so saucy so he stays for now, Morientes is still doing the business as well, not really sure why I want to change its just the midfield thats kinda letting me down.

Fofana does look good just not sure I want him due to I have no idea what a Fofana even is in real life.

Will have another play about on FUTBIN.
If you're playing 442, H/H is desirable. The CMs are always open when they make late runs towards the box and you want someone with not only the pace but the tendency to run into those spaces. They still track back really well.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
If you're playing 442, H/H is desirable. The CMs are always open when they make late runs towards the box and you want someone with not only the pace but the tendency to run into those spaces. They still track back really well.

I've binned off Messi so far, hes going to cause me problems in the long run due to him being RM but me wanting him at ST then needing a ST at RM etc, plus my long term goal is Puskas, so might as well account for that now.

I've worked Verratti in at the moment due to him being one of my favourite players BUT I'm banking on a special card like he had last year.

I'm just trying to get all the players I actually like now instead of using randoms, the only thing is I'm going from promo cards to golds.. 1. The cards just look crappy when gold and 2. The promo boosts are so good compared to gold.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
Actually **** Verratti, hes so damn slow!!!

You're right tho, H/H doesnt matter too much on a CDM in 442, just tried Llorente there who is H/M and he was fine on stay back.

Proper surgery to my squad now as OTW Sterling really impressed me.

Realised how difficult Messi's L/L's have been too, been using him so long didnt realise how little he moves.

Batman

I've binned off Messi so far, hes going to cause me problems in the long run due to him being RM but me wanting him at ST then needing a ST at RM etc, plus my long term goal is Puskas, so might as well account for that now.

I've worked Verratti in at the moment due to him being one of my favourite players BUT I'm banking on a special card like he had last year.

I'm just trying to get all the players I actually like now instead of using randoms, the only thing is I'm going from promo cards to golds.. 1. The cards just look crappy when gold and 2. The promo boosts are so good compared to gold.
Yeah I didn't like him when I tried him in drafts. Right now I'm saving up for Mid Cantona. The way the game plays this year means that he's going to be basically unstoppable inside and outside the box.
Actually **** Verratti, hes so damn slow!!!

You're right tho, H/H doesnt matter too much on a CDM in 442, just tried Llorente there who is H/M and he was fine on stay back.

Proper surgery to my squad now as OTW Sterling really impressed me.

Realised how difficult Messi's L/L's have been too, been using him so long didnt realise how little he moves.
Which 442 are you using? If you want CDM action you can use the 442(2) so they sit slightly deeper as a default. I use it to beat constant pressure rats because you can put both CDMs on the new Deep Lying Playmaker instruction which basically makes it so that you always have an extra player to pass to in the buildup and they're less likely to venture forward when you don't want them to once you enter the attacking third.

Arsenal Quotes

Have Tottenham closed the gap on Arsenal?
Last time I checked they were still 4 miles and 11 titles away

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom