• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FM 2007

gunnerGH

Established Member
signed ben arfa and vanden borre thats it so far. How good is micah richards on it-he ace! wonderkid and all....anyone signed him?

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
Just got the full version bought Baines but if you hurry you might get Antonio Lopez for half of what you ahve to pay for Baines!

Also got Lorik Cana, Thomas Hitzelberger and Craig Gordon, sold Lauren, Gilberto and Freddie out with the old!!!

I wanted to get Senna he has great stats and the fans went crazy when I said I wanted to buy him

gunnerGH

Established Member
rossi and pique are wonderkids on it. Ben arfa is class for me in season 2 aswell.

Anyone else find mannone is brilliant somegames then terrible others.

gunnerGH

Established Member
GUNNERS4L1FE said:
Cesc never seems to play better than 7 for me.
there are also a quite few high scoring games Man U just beat Blackburn 6-5 :shock:

first season he was the same for me. He gets better though. Barcelona keep coming in for him and unsettling him though which is quite annoying. Reyes is good though oncehe comes back off loan

Josh27

Gunnergregharrison said:
Did anyone else fail to keep baptista after a season. Chelsea nicked him

Yep. I'm half way through the season, The Beast is on fire, has scored like 12 in 14. Pity he has arranged to go AC Milan at the end of the season :(

Think I'm going to try and move for David Villia though. Has a release clause of £24m. Though my scouts reckon he won't be interested in Arsenal?

gunnerGH

Established Member
He's doing mint. Everyone in the squad is saying he has potential and is a skillful player. I play him left wing. No worries with settling in on this game unlike real life

irongunner

The game is as compelling as ever. Nice new touches to improve it. I know every game is different but i didn't find it at all difficult to capture the signing of Ribery. Initially, every offer i made was being dubbed unacceptable until deadline day in August when they seemingly couldn't wait to get rid of him for £12.5m.

Also had trouble keeping ahold of Baptista at the end of a successful first campaign, my offers although competitive withg other teams kept being rebuffed. Game flaw?

Was wondering if anybody has signed any exciting young talent? I've just signed Nicholas Millan, who looks pretty decent. I've had these two colombian kids - Sherman Cardenas and Eisner Loboa who were a steal and performed quite well in the first season. I also pinched the young Marseille keeper, Kouakbi. Am about to sign the Brazilian Renato Augusto, a bit on the expensive side though he is being dubbed the next Ronaldinho. Having said that, going as Arsenal you don't really need to sign anyone really because the youngsters coming through are so talented.

Anyone else have any recommendations?

GUNNERS4L1FE

Established Member
**** sake, just played Bolton and they injured 4 of my players. Henry 2 months,Toure 1 month,Hleb 1 month,Cesc 1 month

N!

i bought the game today at hmv for only £25.

had a bit of trouble trying to get it to work, but i installed it on my laptop and everything is hunky-dory *touch wood*

so far i have signed Ribery, for about £16mil, about £10mil being in installments and conditions.

i have just beaten Grasshopper 5-0, Djourou, Henry, Ribery, Adebayor and Rui Fonte scoring.

and finally, anyone know if i can get a decent back-up defender for less than £2mil?

gunnerGH

Established Member
GUNNERS4L1FE said:
f**k sake, just played Bolton and they injured 4 of my players. Henry 2 months,Toure 1 month,Hleb 1 month,Cesc 1 month

:) injuries bit OTT on this version mate

OneProudGooner

Established Member
Went top of the table after a comfortable 0-2 win over the who has that player who bites people.
I'm even one of Henry's favoured personnel. :lol:

Arsenal Quotes

I want a fan to wake up in the morning and say, “Arsenal are playing today, I’m going to have a good time.” That guy starts his day off by thinking that something good is going to happen to him. And to do that, big clubs like Arsenal have to have the ambition to play spectacularly. Of shared happiness.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom