• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FM 2007

OneProudGooner

Established Member
:D I've lost Lehmann to a cold and Almunia for a couple of weeks due to a injury so I'm left with Poom. Plus Henry is out with a broken arm suffered in a international Friendly.

Kilgallon

I have absolutely no injuries at the moment. Not even in the reserves. I guess I'm just lucky.

Just knocked the Spuds out of the league cup :D

ArsenalwithoutVieira

Players that are worth signing if you can are Gareth Bale, Rossi from Man Utd- becomes one of best players, Anderson from Porto, Podolski, Aguero and Akinfeev.

Wenger14

Established Member
Gunnergregharrison said:
On my game chelsea have signed cambiasso, adriano, baptista, taylor(newcastle) and cahill

Those ****s got Ribery in my game, I'm still bloody pissed off at that.

Anyways, got the game last week and seem to be having much better luck with injuries. Nothing too bad except Gallas out for a month. In October now, top of the league and yet to lose a game.

As for transfers, I got Akinfeev and Adu. Might add a few more youngsters if I have money left after Baptista's transfer next summer.

Rosicky, Baptista and Henry are amazing.

ArsenalwithoutVieira said:
Players that are worth signing if you can are Gareth Bale,
Got a scout report on him, Rowley recommended him only as a last option. On the other hand he was singing praises for Baines.

nazo

Established Member
GUNNERS4L1FE said:
Buy the Brazil LB Marcelo he is immense

I bought him. I'm using him as a ML/AML though because he can't tackle (his tackling is 9 i think)

I bought Gordon as backup for Lehmann (was going to buy Akinfeev but i didn't have the cash) and i bought Baines (who is great)

My next game is against Everton (first game in the epl, first season) I just played the CL qualifier first leg yesterday.

Kilgallon

FFS! Goalie errors are starting to piss me off now.

Every so often Jens will come way out of his box, screw up the clearance and the opposition will pass it into an empty net.

It happens far too much at the moment. Sort it out SI...

GUNNERS4L1FE

Established Member
Cesc never seems to play better than 7 for me.
there are also a quite few high scoring games Man U just beat Blackburn 6-5 :shock:

Arsenal Quotes

Everyone thinks they have the prettiest wife at home

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom