• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Folarin Balogun: Balogone

Is he better than Lacazette?

• Total voters

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
On another note, I hope he picks the USMNT, whether he stays with us next year or goes out on loan again.

They're crying out for a striker to build their attack around, and going off to be the main man during international breaks will only make him more confident and more assured as a player.
i thought he already picked them. what he waiting for then?

bergholt

England he shouldn't bother he won't get his chance Nigeria i guess with Osimhen the chances very limited i think he'll chose usa soon.

If he came back from loan next season and started scoring in the PL then I think England would be very interested given there’s not many natural goal scorers coming through there. Wouldn’t be surprised if he kept his options open a little longer.

TheGreatWright8

Player:Jesus
On another note, I hope he picks the USMNT, whether he stays with us next year or goes out on loan again.

They're crying out for a striker to build their attack around, and going off to be the main man during international breaks will only make him more confident and more assured as a player.
Why would he pick them ? he has no real connection there .

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
He will be easily the USA's starting CF, he is well clear of any other forwards they have.

Plus USA have a really good team, tbh...all they are missing is a striker like Flo.

He will be starting at the next World Cup if he plays his cards right, that would be a big boost to his profile....it's a win all round if he picks them.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

He will be easily the USA's starting CF, he is well clear of any other forwards they have.

Plus USA have a really good team, tbh...all they are missing is a striker like Flo.

He will be starting at the next World Cup if he plays his cards right, that would be a big boost to his profile....it's a win all round if he picks them.
Would love for him to declare for the US and tap up Musah to return. :pray:

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
@MutableEarth you think he'd nab a PL loan next season and would he be.getting start in such a scenario?

Would be tempted to let him stay at ligue 1 for another stint provided it was a all around better team.

Getting game time is nice, and I'll admit another Boro would not be all that good, breaking into a PL team and managing expectations could be a good earning experience.

One of Eddie or him is leaving in the next couple of years if we sign someone like Félix, though.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
He should pick England. After Kane, England have little or nothing of quality.
That's what I was thinking. In his interviews, he says he feels British. If he continues to progress at this rate then who will be his competition in England? Nobody is really head and shoulders above the pack that I can think of.

GDeep™

League is very weak
That's what I was thinking. In his interviews, he says he feels British. If he continues to progress at this rate then who will be his competition in England? Nobody is really head and shoulders above the pack that I can think of.
Tammy Abraham, Calvert Lewin, Toney etc. Calvert Lewin is never fit, Abraham isn’t anything to write home about.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
@MutableEarth you think he'd nab a PL loan next season and would he be.getting start in such a scenario?

Would be tempted to let him stay at ligue 1 for another stint provided it was a all around better team.

Getting game time is nice, and I'll admit another Boro would not be all that good, breaking into a PL team and managing expectations could be a good earning experience.

One of Eddie or him is leaving in the next couple of years if we sign someone like Félix, though.
I doubt we sign Felix and honestly I think that particular rumour has come out of left field because he doesn't make sense. He isn't a 9 nor is he a winger and I don't think the system we have would suit him very well but he's talented so the question is whether he's worth the accommodation. I could more see us going for a taller forward who's nominally a CF as it would make sense, but I think #9 is not a problem for us currently.

I do however think at some point we may have to choose between Nketiah and Balogun and it's a close run race between the two. Eddie's work-rate and application is his biggest advantage as far as Arteta is concerned, whereas Balogun - while a very confident player - doesn't press quite as hungrily and his current role at Reims isn't really geared towards him being a complete forward. What he does have though is talent, and in spades. So I think it's gonna be close between them.

Arsenal Quotes

When you start supporting a football club, you don’t support it because of the trophies, or a player, or history, you support it because you found yourself somewhere there; found a place where you belong.

Dennis Bergkamp

Latest posts

Top Bottom