• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Folarin Balogun: Balogone

Is he better than Lacazette?

• Total voters

DuBB

We're either getting back a great player we'll make space for, or we're going to make good money.

It doesn't hurt us either way.

Fantastic loan so far

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
really show how confident he is with the way he rounded the keeper and finish the chance easily.

really amazing loan and whatever happen in summer we are winners we getting 40M if we brighton we getting 80M

Lakersgooner24

Established Member
Want both Eddie and Balogun to make it here, but neither will accept being 3rd choice at this rate. Maybe shift Jesus out wide and have Eddie/Balo as our main CFs, but that's a bit of a stretch, and I'd ideally prefer a more explosive addition to our wing.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
Yeah he can do it, has played there before - just not sure I'd put him there. I'd probably move Jesus there if anything.
Well if we do not sign a winger this summer. I wouldn’t oppose to keeping Balogun and moving Jesus out wide. I feel like our squad is almost complete. If we bring in Caicedo this window, that would mean only the Rice signing to do this summer. Balogun can save us a fortune.

Arsenal Quotes

When I am asked why I stayed at Arsenal so long.. my answer is simple; I never wanted to be anywhere else. I could have earned a lot more elsewhere, but that wouldn't compensate for all the good years at Highbury.

David O'Leary
Top Bottom