• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Folarin Balogun (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

He remained on the bench for the u23. The Club seem to be done with him

Harz

He's better than Nketiah we should somehow trick him into extending. When Auba is not scoring or finding channels he's really harming our game, would prefer Balogun's link-up play in such affairs.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
He's better than Nketiah we should somehow trick him into extending. When Auba is not scoring or finding channels he's really harming our game, would prefer Balogun's link-up play in such affairs.

How do we know he's better than Nketiah?

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
More or less. I also watched a few U23s compilations.

Nketiah was excellent at youth level, Nelson was a baller at youth level. Looking good at youth level only goes so far. I have no idea how good Balogun really is, he hasn't played enough senior football for us to know.

Harz

Nketiah was excellent at youth level, Nelson was a baller at youth level. Looking good at youth level only goes so far. I have no idea how good Balogun really is, he hasn't played enough senior football for us to know.
Right I understand that you're not as opinionated and understand the nuances of football better good for you. Sadly I make up my mind about players really quickly and tend not to budge on them for a while even in the existence of evidence that would prove otherwise.

That being said, I also rate Nketiah and Nelson. I just like Balogun's hold-up play better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom