• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Football Manager 2008.

xcdude24

Established Member
I seriously can't get cesc to perform well in my game.

BTW, Marcelo is immense. Cost me 5M GBP, absolute steal.

nazo

Established Member
Gurgen said:
This game is crazy. I swear every game there is at least one goal from a corner disallowed for a foul. A bit like FM06 where you would have a player sent off every other game.

The patch fixes that. And ya most of the Arsenal players are underrated.
If anyone is looking for a new CB, buy Zapata, the guy's attributes are unbelievable. He'll be joining my team in Jan.

blahblahblahfi7.jpg

Aguero is amazing, VdV is a freaking goal/assist machine and Robin is a goal machine (21 in 25)

DREVAK

Established Member
Gurgen said:
This game is crazy. I swear every game there is at least one goal from a corner disallowed for a foul. A bit like FM06 where you would have a player sent off every other game.

Arsenal players are all severely underrated with the exception of Cesc, Phil and Djourou who is incredibly overrated with positioning 20 and bravery 18 :lol:

Do these people watch football?

Which players and what stats exactly? Remember it is the last season on which the stats will be based. I admit I have only glimpsed at the Arsenal team but there was nothing that would inspire righteous fury at the silliness of the game's creators and that would make call them names for not knowing anything about football. In fact, during my brief look at the Arsenal team the opposite seemed true, as even you mention in the case of Djourou.

entropy13

Established Member
My Fiorentina squad that won the treble (Serie A, CL, Coppa Italia) plus the Euro. Super Cup (v. West Ham):

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
I have this game since yesterday and now i am Arsenal

But can somebody tell me why our players are so tottaly underrated? if you look at the likes of Hleb,Vpersie,Rosicky etc..etc if you look at mancs their team its the real joke Anderson even better then our Cesc?

share your story's

DREVAK

Established Member
HollandGooner said:

But can somebody tell me why our players are so tottaly underrated? if you look at the likes of Hleb,Vpersie,Rosicky etc..etc if you look at mancs their team its the real joke Anderson even better then our Cesc?

share your story's

Underrated how? How is Anderson so much better than Fabregas? Please explain. Fabregas on the left, Anderson on the right.

Gurgen

Established Member
Cesc is the best CM on the game, but RvP, Ade, Eduardo, Hleb, Denilson, Diarra, Clichy, Sagna and some others I can't remember are all underrated. Ade was clocked as the fastest player at Arsenal over 40 yards yet he has acceleration 13. It's a joke.

HollandGooner

Established Member

DREVAK said:
HollandGooner said:

share your story's

Underrated how? How is Anderson so much better than Fabregas? Please explain. Fabregas on the left, Anderson on the right.

Thanks, for the screen (DRE) but i forget something i was looking at the Value of the players. and it really shocked me when i looked to our players and then mancs players..

I know value is,nt a important thing but its strange for me..

KingKolo

DREVAK said:
HollandGooner said:

share your story's

Some players, despite lacking in attributes, perform better on the pitch.

entropy13

Established Member
KingKolo said:
DREVAK said:
HollandGooner said:

share your story's

Some players, despite lacking in attributes, perform better on the pitch.

Fabregas, with that high attributes, is still not in his peak in the game.

Gurgen

Established Member
My FM2008 adventures so far:

Now three months into my second season, top of the league with a game in hand. Finished second the previous season, reached the FA Cup final, League Cup semi and CL semi.

In my first season I got rid of Song, Diaby and Eboue. Bought Miguel Veloso, Jeremy Menez and Ever Banega. Also swapped Rosicky for Matias Fernandez, my best deal so far.
Second season I sold Diarra and Gilberto. Also sold Cesc who was being a **** about all sorts of things. Bought Robinho, Akinfeev and got Mascherano on a free.

Now playing a 4-3-3 with:

Akinfeev
Sagna Toure Gallas Traore
---------Mascherano-----------
Denilson------Fernandez
Robinho----RvP----Menez

HollandGooner

Established Member

Gurgen said:
My FM2008 adventures so far:

Now three months into my second season, top of the league with a game in hand. Finished second the previous season, reached the FA Cup final, League Cup semi and CL semi.

In my first season I got rid of Song, Diaby and Eboue. Bought Miguel Veloso, Jeremy Menez and Ever Banega. Also swapped Rosicky for Matias Fernandez, my best deal so far.
Second season I sold Diarra and Gilberto. Also sold Cesc who was being a c**t about all sorts of things. Bought Robinho, Akinfeev and got Mascherano on a free.

Now playing a 4-3-3 with:

Akinfeev
Sagna Touré Gallas Traore
---------Mascherano-----------
Denilson------Fernandez
Robinho----RvP----Menez

Wow, nice to see a 4-3-3 formation with fm 2008. most of us dont play that kind of formation mate its really hard to find the good instructions to let the formation work well!

keep us up to date :D

gunnerGH

Established Member
This facegen cracks me up.

this guy actually scared me when I first saw him. Though on second looks-it looks pretty realistic.

mattyfutcherme6.png

What a strange haircut! lol

gunnerGH

Established Member
Yes it can, Under Preferences then Display and Sound.

In here theres an option "show staff pictures" you can change it there!

Arsenal Quotes

I believe one of the best things about managing people is that we can influence lives in a positive way. That’s basically what a manager is about. When I can do that, I am very happy.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom