• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

French Football 2018/19

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Didn't see it but Twitter making a big deal about another Nicolas Pepe goal. He's slowly becoming my favorite Arsenal target in the summer.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Lyon vs PSG starting now soon, have a feeling Lyon might get the win here.

HBL

Established Member
Aouar had a stinker tonight, Ndombele is ridiculous. You just can't get him off the ball.

HBL

Established Member
Guendouzi and Ndombele dominating the French midfield for years to come. Dear god.
French football is so stacked, watch out for Boubakary Soumare from Lille. Only seen him play a couple of times but he made an impression immediately, not getting much game time at the minute but have a look at a few compilations on youtube, he has it all.

Ndombele is a freak

carlito'sway

Established Member
Aouar had a stinker tonight, Ndombele is ridiculous. You just can't get him off the ball.

Anthony Lopes had a sensational game as well. One of the best performances by a GK I may have seen lately. Some of his saves were unreal.

Reactions: HBL

HBL

Established Member
Anthony Lopes had a sensational game as well. One of the best performances by a GK I may have seen lately. Some of his saves were unreal.
Areola was also really good up until the mistake. Lopes has been good all season from what I've seen, was brilliant against St Etienne as well.

carlito'sway

Established Member
Areola was also really good up until the mistake. Lopes has been good all season from what I've seen, was brilliant against St Etienne as well.

He is very unconventional for a keeper but he is really good.

Last edited:

Arsenal Quotes

Everyone thinks they have the prettiest wife at home

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom