• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gabriel Magalhães: Not Our Only Signing

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Yeah and there is no concrete evidence of the claims.

As I said people have chest infections and have affects weeks after it.

Covid is no different.

Drama queen's crying about long covid.

You just said there's no evidence and then in the same post stated evidence that the symptoms already have precedent in other viral illnesses :lol:

Xln

Get me Jesus on the phone 📲
There is evidence of a few weeks after it yes.

Not this 9 months later nonsense people are going to the media with.

Give me a break.
My mates' tasting and smelling, after 8 months post covid now, is still not on pre covid level though. Doctor said it's possible it will stay like this permanently.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Same as most viral infections.

Few weeks after but then it clears.

He'll be fine.
Stop posting garbage. It can have devastating effects on athletes. A young man almost died a fortnight ago months after having covid as it left him with an enlarged heart leading him to collapse whilst walking off the basketba court. He was in the hospital for 10 days, part of which required a medically induced coma to save his life. Absolute poverty post from someone with absolutely no f*cking clue what they're talking about. I wouldn't trust you to tell me how shoelaces are tied, let alone the medical implications of a novel virus.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Honestly, I wouldn't waste my breath trying to convince Covidiots. If 8 months of case studies, deaths, scientific data, and media coverage hasn't convinced them, then nothing we post here will.

The David Icke faction are a lost cause.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Yeah and there is no concrete evidence of the claims.

As I said people have chest infections and have affects weeks after it.

Covid is no different.

Drama queen's crying about long covid.

Covid is more mild than common cold lmao, most people don’t even get symptoms. Proper drama queens acting like it’s a zombie apocalypse.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
AM health experts from both camps will tell you everything... One camp will find an athlete who struggles from it like there are no other diseases athletes struggles from on a daily basis or the other camp will pretend that there is no issue only because they are safe from it.

I'm thinking that pro players will be in the vaccine queues once older people get it. Maybe it will be in time to save our EL knockout run.
Wonder if there is a list of PL players who already had it

DUFFMAN

Crybaby
Stop posting garbage. It can have devastating effects on athletes. A young man almost died a fortnight ago months after having covid as it left him with an enlarged heart leading him to collapse whilst walking off the basketba court. He was in the hospital for 10 days, part of which required a medically induced coma to save his life. Absolute poverty post from someone with absolutely no f*cking clue what they're talking about. I wouldn't trust you to tell me how shoelaces are tied, let alone the medical implications of a novel virus.
Yeah obviously had underlying issues

For the huge majority of people who get it they will be fine after.

That's the facts and the numbers back it up.

Batman

Yeah obviously had underlying issues

For the huge majority of people who get it they will be fine after.

That's the facts and the numbers back it up.
No he didn't. He was perfectly healthy until after contracting covid which left his heart enlarged when it had not been prior. He is not the only example either. This is happening to far too many collegiate athletes here where the transmission rate on campuses is extremely high. You are an ignorant and malignant individual who quite clearly enjoys chatting sh*t to be contrarian. Maybe that plays well with the other troglodytes down the chippy but to those of us actually interested in being productive and responsible members of society, you and the truly intellectually bankrupt insurgency of ****** who delight in trafficking falsehoods and who are probably earth's real pandemic are deeply unimpressive almost pitiable obstructions. You aren't clever at all, merely engaged in a large scale circle jerk with other malleable bottom feeders.

Sweet'n'Soulful

Yet another banned account of Jury
No he didn't. He was perfectly healthy until after contracting covid which left his heart enlarged when it had not been prior. He is not the only example either. This is happening to far too many collegiate athletes here where the transmission rate on campuses is extremely high. You are an ignorant and malignant individual who quite clearly enjoys chatting sh*t to be contrarian. Maybe that plays well with the other troglodytes down the chippy but to those of us actually interested in being productive and responsible members of society, you and the truly intellectually bankrupt insurgency of ****** who delight in trafficking falsehoods and who are probably earth's real pandemic are deeply unimpressive almost pitiable obstructions. You aren't clever at all, merely engaged in a large scale circle jerk with other malleable bottom feeders.
4da.gif

Sweet'n'Soulful

Yet another banned account of Jury
Covid’s real. My mate’s wife died last week. She was heathy and happy only a fortnight prior to that. It’s scary.
My aunt never smoked a fag in her life and was practically tee-total, yet over a month after ‘recovering’, she has days where she can’t walk to the bottom of her road without phoning my cousin to come and give her a lift home because she literally can’t lift another leg... But we’ve all had that after a common cold or the flu though, haven’t we, right?

Bloodbather

Established Member

Well put. COVID has really been a litmus paper of moral character and intellectual capacity, hasn't it? I'm afraid the results have given us more reason for pessimism than otherwise.

Batman

Well put. COVID has really been a litmus paper of moral character and intellectual capacity, hasn't it? I'm afraid the results have given us more reason for pessimism than otherwise.
Yes, it's been rather a grim referendum on the state of humanity. Even as a somewhat cynical person, I didn't expect this volume of people to exhibit such delight in being ignorant and selfish. COVID is almost the secondary pandemic as its spread at this point is fueled more by irresponsible behavior than anything else. If something with a slightly higher mortality rate shows up in the near future, we're probably looking at tens of millions of preventable deaths owing to people who never made it out of the id stage.

Bloodbather

Established Member

If something with a slightly higher mortality rate shows up in the near future, we're probably looking at tens of millions of preventable deaths owing to people who never made it out of the id stage.

I've thought about this as well, and it's very concerning indeed.

The terrible thing about pandemics is that irresponsible people can cause the demise of responsible people. In all frankness I don't give a **** when a reckless person pays the consequences of such recklessness (unless it's a kid or something), but pandemics necessarily call for a sense of responsibility and discipline that an uncomfortable number of people seem to lack.

Makes you wonder how many responsible people got sent to their deaths by irresponsible people in previous pandemics throughout the course of human history.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Yes, it's been rather a grim referendum on the state of humanity. Even as a somewhat cynical person, I didn't expect this volume of people to exhibit such delight in being ignorant and selfish. COVID is almost the secondary pandemic as its spread at this point is fueled more by irresponsible behavior than anything else. If something with a slightly higher mortality rate shows up in the near future, we're probably looking at tens of millions of preventable deaths owing to people who never made it out of the id stage.
Agree. It is a sad state of affairs, but maybe it was to be expected given how little many have learned to do out of civic duty and knowing right from wrong.

The best is that people who cry the most about every little inconvenience like wearing a mask, avoiding crowds etc. view themselves as hard men... Bunch of no good snowflakes in my view! How about everyone do their ****ing duty and help protect others and our shared society? I feel if we ever are in real trouble we have a real issue, because many simply cannot be trusted to contribute and help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

There is no chance of Sol ever leaving for Arsenal. He is a Spurs fan and there is not a hope in hell of him playing in an Arsenal shirt.

David Buchler, Tottenham Vice-Chairman, 2001

Latest posts

Top Bottom