• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gabriel Magalhães: Not Our Only Signing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Definitely our long term LCB, should be better next season once he cleans up his English and gets more training under his belt.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Definitely our long term LCB, should be better next season once he cleans up his English and gets more training under his belt.
His first season not been error prone one too he been very impressive it won't be noticed because the team he play in can't win games and gift goals

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Was it M'Villa that tried to ****house him out of that goal?

Glad we never signed the little ****, and he instead got relegated with Sunderland :lol:

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Was it M'Villa that tried to ****house him out of that goal?

Glad we never signed the little ****, and he instead got relegated with Sunderland :lol:
They were asking for foul because Mvila didn't bother to jump.

TromsoGooner

Obsessed With Looking for Eric
Easy to forget that he`s only 23 and had 40 games in France before joining. If it wasn`t for Saka` breakthrough, I`d say he our best player so far together with Tierney. Will be a monster of a CB in a year or two I think.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Easy to forget that he`s only 23 and had 40 games in France before joining. If it wasn`t for Saka` breakthrough, I`d say he our best player so far together with Tierney. Will be a monster of a CB in a year or two I think.
Martin Keown seems a fan.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
He's going all the way to the top. I see a lot of similarities with him and Varane. One of our best signings of the last decade.
I don't think he's anywhere near as quick as Varane but unlike Varane he doesn't need his hand held. Varane is tragic without a top class partner next to him. Covid dip not withstanding, Gabriel seems to perform no matter who he's next to and in either a 2 or 3 at the back. Definitely different to Varane but a stud in his own right.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Have to hand it to Arteta and Edu for Gabriel/Mari. Both have turned out to be good signings and you’d say LCB is one of the few positions in our squad where we have two solid options for a top four challenge.

Just need them to sort out the RCB spot now. Holding and Luiz aren’t good enough to be first choice, you can accept Holding as second choice but they need to either sign a first choice player there or give Saliba a go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

He is like a new signing

Arsène Wenger on a player coming back from injury

Daily Transfer Updates

Saturday, May 26

Sturm Graz Sporting Director Andreas Schicker says he will meet Arsenal next week to attempt to sign striker Mika Biereth permanently [Kurier]

Arsenal have made contact with Stade Rennais and representatives regarding a move for Désiré Doué this summer. They are joined by PSG, Manchester United, Sp**s, Bayer Leverkusen, Bayern Munich and Borussia Dortmund in the pursuit for the 18 year-old [The Secret Scout]

Arsenal are in the running to sign Crystal Palace attacker Michael Olise alongside Manchester United, Liverpool, Newcastle and Chelsea [Darren Lewis - The Mirror]

Emile Smith Rowe will hold talks with the club this week as the likelihood of him leaving for more playing time grows [Charles Watts]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom