• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gabriel Martinelli: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
Nightmare for defenders, he doesn't give them a second once they receive the ball. Which is a good trait for strikers, it makes the defenders all jittery and they are more likely to make a rash decision sooner or later.

Apart from his work rate, I was impressed with his runs off the ball.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Nightmare for defenders, he doesn't give them a second once they receive the ball. Which is a good trait for strikers, it makes the defenders all jittery and they are more likely to make a rash decision sooner or later.

Apart from his work rate, I was impressed with his runs off the ball.
He gets tackled and is already back at the defender before they can finish patting themselves on the back. :lol:

Deki

Rest of the kids and the academy can look at this guy as an example. Talent isnt enough, you need to work your ass off.

This guy is ahead of Willock, ESR, Nelson, Nketiah. An exciting 3rd choice CF with a very bright future here.

Manberg

Predator
What a bargain. He is absolutely ready. Looking forward to see how he'll do against Liverpool in the league cup next week.

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
afp_en_3a278946a7f20a19bbc2fc7402860c5bd609073d.jpg

TakeChillPill

Established Member
Reminds of klose with his heading prowess. However still needs to be more composed with his feet when shooting. Hope he continues to mature and develop on his natural talents

zilfy

He is handful. Reminds me of Suarez.

Another young striker we have on our hands that will eventually force Lacazette out for 30 M.
Lacazette will leave on his own accord pretty soon if things don't change for the better. He looked like a giant ball of fury and frustration all game. Not what he signed up for

pikey2000

Looks great, the heading ability is an unexpected bonus, however the work rate is fantastic BUT you'd expect maximum effort from someone who has just signed and wants to make a statement, a run of games will tell if that is his true playing style or if he is just busting a gut to make his mark at the moment.

A talent nonetheless, needs to managed carefully, we are fortunate to have Auba and Laca which means we don't need to rush with this guy.

Arseshavin

****ing fast. Works his socks off. Gets stuck in. Tracks back. Excellent heading ability. Good finisher with his feet. Excellent off the ball movement. Runs directly with the ball and creates havoc amongst the opposition defenders. Fearless. Most determined player I've seen in Arsenal for a long time. We've struck gold with this kid. He's already ready and he turned 18 a few months ago.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel

Remember in 03-04 when in grew his hair a little longer, slicked it back and actually managed to get in front of Gilberto for a few months? Lovely player!

Also, love that home kit...the yellow trimming is beautiful.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Remember in 03-04 when in grew his hair a little longer, slicked it back and actually managed to get in front of Gilberto for a few months? Lovely player!

Also, love that home kit...the yellow trimming is beautiful.
Was my first ever Arsenal shirt. Still have it now, just doesn’t fit and I was like 9 years old at the time. :(

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Was my first ever Arsenal shirt. Still have it now, just doesn’t fit and I was like 9 years old at the time. :(

I luckily loved baggy shirts when I was younger...so I can still fit into some of mine, including my all time favourite shirt...my 05-06 Henry home shirt (my mum once wasn’t really paying attention, and accidentally ironed the H and 1 of it basically!) that I got when I was 13 :lol:

It is a Small Mans...fits perfectly now, must have looked quite baggy on me at 13/14 though as I have always been kind of short.

Last edited:

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
To be honest... He reminds me a lot to CR7 not the young one but him in RM and that is good. He has good movements, can play at the LW or CF... He looks dangerous with both leg but also with head... yesterday’s header was a very good one despite terrible goalkeeping. But more important the mentality, that’s the stronger point from CR.

He is strong and mature for his age... I would say he has 22-25 by the way he plays. He is going to be very very good. Having that goal instinct the mentality at 18-19 is huge!

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
I really like his aggression. Pushing players, crunching tackles, is in the defender's faces, doesn't give them a moment. And he just turned 18!! reminds me of Suarez.
Well I'm not going to say i condone biting but if he bangs them in ala Luis I'll turn a blind eye:eek::facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

A player's true character is in how he plays and not in his social life. You can hide your real personality in your social life, You cannot on the field.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom