• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gabriel Martinelli: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Actually disagree.

Think Laca G6 is a great player to have in your squad, seems a willing runner and fairly versatile with good attitude, although I don't think he's an elite striker he's certainly not bad (not saying you said that either btw). We only have three senior forwards in the squad now (Pepe, Laca G6, Auba) and injuries/fatigue will always get you at some point.

I'd rather keep him around as he'll easily play 30-40 games next season even if he's not technically first choice, and I really don't think giving too many "development" games to 17-19 year olds is a good idea unless they're special talents and have actually forced their way into the first team anyway.
I don’t disagree but we don’t have the money/clout to keep a player as valuable as him as a squad guy.

We need a serious (like £50M+) CM/CB too.

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

Is it true that other clubs like Barca, Madrid, Liverpool, Man United all gave him a trial but all turned him down? More fool them if any of those clubs turned him down.

ThisFather

Fan of Alpha Males
Guys, wait a second. If this guy becomes a world beater, he will also be a home-grown player by the time he's 21 right? If so, that's another 40mill added to his selling price (probably will go on a free anyway).

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Guys, wait a second. If this guy becomes a world beater, he will also be a home-grown player by the time he's 21 right? If so, that's another 40mill added to his selling price (probably will go on a free anyway).

If he becomes a world beater, he will be flogged off to Barecelona, Real Madrid or Man City for £35m and a slightly used Citroen DS3, all services followed.

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
Looked great again today, even against Man City and in a 3-0 loss. Was giving that bellend at RB kittens whenever he touched the ball.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Looked great again today, even against Man City and in a 3-0 loss. Was giving that bellend at RB kittens whenever he touched the ball.

This was the big positive for me...Walker is a great physical fullback, but seem terrified everytime Gabby ran at him...my favourite player at the club at the minute!

Manberg

Predator
He was getting roughed up by Walker and none of our players do a thing!
Not even protecting our precious 19 year old.

Vieira would leave a hard one in and Walker would be sulking all over the pitch.

StefanB

This kid is class. A more pacy and deadly version of Firminho for me. Maybe not as skillfull (even though he is skilled, but usually bodyfeints more), but a very good hold-up player with an astounding work-ethic.

I really like him, and think he'll be ready to replace Aubameyang when he leaves already next season. His mentality is top class.

yybecause

Formerly known as ArsenaLover
First top talent we sign since Fabregas and it was because 5 other clubs turned him down before us. This is why we are behind. Our scouting is seriously lacking.
makes no sense.
if anything, it must be a brilliant move, taking a guy who was turned down by 5 other clubs and hit a bingo with it

makes no sense.
if anything, it must be a brilliant move, taking a guy who was turned down by 5 other clubs and hit a bingo with it

Being Arsenal it propably has nothing to do with brilliancy and its all about luck.

We will see if we manage yo start signing top talents in next few years. Martinelli alone isnt enough.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Its sad because this guy is so good but looks like the odd one out in terms of his intensity, attitude and hunger.

I see him getting fed up of our squad quite quickly when he properly matches his potential, if we are still the way we are with relaxed characters like Özil and Aubameyang as our best players.

Alexis rightly got fed up of this crap. Except he contradicted himself and joined United :lol:

Symbia

This kid is class. A more pacy and deadly version of Firminho for me. Maybe not as skillfull (even though he is skilled, but usually bodyfeints more), but a very good hold-up player with an astounding work-ethic.

I really like him, and think he'll be ready to replace Aubameyang when he leaves already next season. His mentality is top class.
Don't think he is anything like Firminho.
Firminho's skills and technique is out of this world plus the fact that Firminho most of times drops back to the hole while Nelli favours wing. Different players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Women kill for love and men kill because they hate to lose

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom