• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gabriel Martinelli

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
That was 30 degrees Celsius of course. The "o" was to represent degrees. I'll download a scientific keyboard.

Ah, OK. I thought it was just a typo. Personally, I'd be inclined to just write the word "degrees." A scientific keyboard sounds too complicated. Words are more simple.

Arsenio Venger

I had this weird dream that we signed him and in his first game he had horrible touch. The ball just bounced off his foot out of bounds and to the opposing team

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
Seen some highlights. Sometimes you can tell straight away when a guy has magic, and he’s got it.

Looks a legit talent.
This guy does look like a talent. He has this thing like when he comes alive and smells blood whenever near goal. That and his body language close in those situations reminds me of Cristiano Ronaldo sort of. He looks technically competent but very hungry and driven.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Looking at his stats in same website if I understand correctly it said at youth level he scored 65 goals in 90 games.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Oh is the guy actually rated? Thought he'd be the Brazilian Asano.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal are the most beautiful club in England. At Man City and Chelsea, they will never have that class and style.

Marco van Basten
Top Bottom