• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gabriel Martinelli

Status
Not open for further replies.

teamsoutheast

Player:Ødegaard
check his profile for the answer :p

With you one this. All the South American talents go straight from the womb to either Italy or Spain. Their destiny is decided as soon as the talent is discovered.

It is like being a pretty girl in India. They know they're gonna marry into a rich family, move abroad and return after 50 years to some uber-posh gated community.

It would also help if the immigration laws were not so tight in the UK. Work Permits are a problem for South American players as they have to be an exceptional talent with high value or already be an established international to stand a chance of making the move.

Last edited:

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
The "sign an experienced winger along Martinelli" reports makes it seem like he will go straight to the first team, they must rate him highly. Will be interesting to see him in preseason, he looks very promising

yybecause

Formerly known as ArsenaLover
modern football demands athleticism and skills, from all 11. reason why more and more youngish teams who are set up correctly will come out good.
Not surprised if Martinelli is a part of the first team, alongside Nelson, and in my opinion Nketiah also

Wrighty4eva

Established Member
I'm intrigued by the prospect of this kid, we've had so many "almost" transfer of potential superstars it would be nice to actual sign one this time.

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

He looks like he could handle himself in the Premier League haha, got some natural strength and is ~ 5"10 / 177CM

Question is are we actually signing this guy?? Is it him or Alexis Claude Maurice.. or both
Done deal mate

ThisFather

Fan of Alpha Males
He is quite robust for a winger so at least he shouldn't have problems settling in physically. Going by the success of our recent buys, I'm hyped.

By the way, I saw a social media post where he bids farewell to his club. We're the only ones linked to him and I guess this is very likely a done deal.

We also got a good chance to get Maurice in who has done fairly well. Looks to me like we're going the Dortmund route? Where we intelligently buy cheap players who will come good and end up tripling their value.

Arsenio Venger

He is quite robust for a winger so at least he shouldn't have problems settling in physically. Going by the success of our recent buys, I'm hyped.

By the way, I saw a social media post where he bids farewell to his club. We're the only ones linked to him and I guess this is very likely a done deal.

We also got a good chance to get Maurice in who has done fairly well. Looks to me like we're going the Dortmund route? Where we intelligently buy cheap players who will come good and end up tripling their value.

Sven died for this

Never forget

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Found a nice compilation of his highlights from the Paulista.

I think we’ll announce it once he turns 18.

I wonder where we will develop him. He seems pretty robust and apparently is quite good in the air. He could develop into a striker with Maurice on the left.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
I wonder where we will develop him. He seems pretty robust and apparently is quite good in the air. He could develop into a striker with Maurice on the left.

I can only really go on videos but he looks more of a natural dribbler than Maurice. I’d like to see him on the wing, at least for the first few years. It will be easier for him to get in the team that way as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Dennis Bergkamp is the club's unconditional idol, a perfectionist whom I never saw make a careless technical move.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom