• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

German Football 2017/18

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Still have nightmares about that game ffs, I mean it was incredible. The first half was some of the best football I've seen from us and then we just completely collapsed following Diaby's dismissal. The strange thing is tho is that Fabregas played a brilliantly played ball to Van Persie and he missed just after the Tiote equalisier so we very easily could have made it 5-4. Up until that moment in that season I thought we had a great chance of winning the title, that match was a gentle reminder of what we were capable of in terms of shooting ourselves in the foot when things we going well.

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
Still have nightmares about that game ffs, I mean it was incredible. The first half was some of the best football I've seen from us and then we just completely collapsed following Diaby's dismissal. The strange thing is tho is that Fabregas played a brilliantly played ball to Van Persie and he missed just after the Tiote equalisier so we very easily could have made it 5-4. Up until that moment in that season I thought we had a great chance of winning the title, that match was a gentle reminder of what we were capable of in terms of shooting ourselves in the foot when things we going well.
I'll never ever forget this match. I still remember telling my gooner pal who was with me at the time that it had been a long time since we could sit back and watch a 2nd 1/2 in a relaxed mood. Little did I know what was ****ing coming head on at me. The last 20 minutes was a blur. However, this was another day when, regardless of the capitulation, we got shafted by the officials. The two penalties were a bit of a joke & Tiote's goal will go down in folklore - still the only goal I think he scored for the Toons.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
I'll never ever forget this match. I still remember telling my gooner pal who was with me at the time that it had been a long time since we could sit back and watch a 2nd 1/2 in a relaxed mood. Little did I know what was ****ing coming head on at me. The last 20 minutes was a blur. However, this was another day when, regardless of the capitulation, we got shafted by the officials. The two penalties were a bit of a joke & Tiote's goal will go down in folklore - still the only goal I think he scored for the Toons.

Yeah,it was like yesterday,but almost 7 years ago ffs.That **** Barton should get red card for tackle on Diaby and second penalty was big joke.I needed about 5 days to recover from that draw.It was amazing football in first half really,RVP was on fire that season.

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
Yeah,it was like yesterday,but almost 7 years ago ffs.That **** Barton should get red card for tackle on Diaby and second penalty was big joke.I needed about 5 days to recover from that draw.It was amazing football in first half really,RVP was on fire that season.
5 days, I'm scarred for life M8!

Edit: Wasn't that the TheoVanNasriGas era? Thought that was a great moniker for our fearsome 4some. Shame that the really talented 3 out of that 4 ****ed us over and left.

Oh_Snap

Stöger has just been fired by Köln ffs :D. Don't think he's a bad coach but still a weird signal to players and fans.

<<reed>>

Lidl Tir Na Nog
Stöger has just been fired by Köln ffs :D. Don't think he's a bad coach but still a weird signal to players and fans.
Dortmund bosses probably didn't want to fire Bosz until next summer as they couldn't find a good replacement, but as the things were going they decided to hire anyone.

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Leverkusen v/s Bayern...great game.

Leverkusen practically kicking Bayern all over the pitch.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐

Pretty impressing debut for Sancho.. Looks a great talent and it's nice seeing english players going abroad to develop too.

Arsenal Quotes

An Arsenal fan, when you finish fourth, will say, “Hey, we’ve been in the top four for twenty years. We want to win the league!”. They don’t care that Manchester City or Chelsea have spent 300 or 400 million euros. They just want to beat them.
But if you finish fifteenth two years running, they will be happy if you finish fourth after that.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom