• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

German U21 team gets beat up by turkish police after win

AFCG7

Established Member
anyway .. credit must be given where its due.. the Turkish fans did applaud the Latvian players at the end of the game today...
And before any of you get on my case.. i'm not Turkish nor am i a Turkey supporter.. i just call things as i see it without any bias.

thegame24 .. thanks for pointing that out to myth.. i hope our fans arent as stupid when Man U visit us next year.

thegame24

Established Member
hes good but he dives a lot, he is too weak, and i still think hes WAY overrated cause id rather overmars, pires, figo, giggs,and the grand master RONALDINHO in my team.

Ronaldinho i think is 3rd best player in the world. behind HENRY and zizu.

thegame24

Established Member
and before anyone sthinks im sayin this cause i hate turks then it aint the reason.##i really think emre basturk and rustu are way overrated and not that great as everyone hyps them up.

NIHAT is their best player and i admit he is a good striker but the others are donkeys.

AFCG7

Established Member
I wouldnt say Emre is weak.. anyway its a matter of opinion.. you have yours and i have mine.
Nihat is one i would love to see at Arsenal

thegame24

Established Member
i would like to see the best/only player cyprus have ever produced Konstantinou of panathinaikos. hes someone that would be good for us. powerful can heaDER and has a wicked shot.

A

Anonymous

thegame24 said:
i must say though, u man u fans wertnt any better after the 0 0 game this season with us. bloody threatening woman and children?
Women and kids at a away match????? i was their and all i saw was violence speading from the pitch to outside the ground but no kids or women,whats up we are all prawn sarnie eaters we car't be any trouble!!!!

A

Anonymous

Hahahaha the Myth of all the Arsenal kiddies and mums getting beaten and batterd at a away match, please just think "i know its hard for Arsenal fan to think" kids at a away match :roll: :roll: , Jusus never thought you would get suckerd into that.SUCKERS hahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahaha.

AFCG7

Established Member
myth.. whats wrong with kids being at away games.. my dad always took me to away games whenever he had the chance

Exiled In Newcastle

Established Member
I see yet again myth siezes any oportunity to be a prat.

As far as Turkey goes, I don't blame anyone thats been mentioned.

As far as I'm concerned the blame lies firmly at the door of NATO. And I'll justify it....

Imagine the carnage a certain type of England fan would cause if they knew they could do it with impunity? If they knew that England FC would never get sanctioned? If the idiots amongst the fans were allowed to run around threatening people with no recourse?

Well that is whats happened in Turkey. Because of its location, Turkey is vital to NATO as a 'gateway to the middle east'. NATO pur pressure on UEFA a couple of times to go easy on Turkish clubs actions for fear of the national reaction being anti-west. Therefore their 'fans' know they can do what they want, and get away with it.

AFCG7

Established Member
Exiled .. while this may be true i think UEFA need to tell the politicians to frig off and give them the banning they deserve

Wheelori

Beany said:
Well look on the bright side; Turkey lost to Latvia (HAHAHAHAHAHA!) so we won't have to play them in Portugal.

so in many peoples eyes they have already been punished, but it's without actually being punished so to speak, they've beaten themselves down.

A

Anonymous

ExiledInNewcastle said:
I see yet again myth siezes any oportunity to be a prat.

As far as Turkey goes, I don't blame anyone thats been mentioned.

As far as I'm concerned the blame lies firmly at the door of NATO. And I'll justify it....

Imagine the carnage a certain type of England fan would cause if they knew they could do it with impunity? If they knew that England FC would never get sanctioned? If the idiots amongst the fans were allowed to run around threatening people with no recourse?

Well that is whats happened in Turkey. Because of its location, Turkey is vital to NATO as a 'gateway to the middle east'. NATO pur pressure on UEFA a couple of times to go easy on Turkish clubs actions for fear of the national reaction being anti-west. Therefore their 'fans' know they can do what they want, and get away with it.
I'm a prat how many Kids have you seen in the away stand? all the anger all noise all the spiting the coins trown and darts at some grounds :evil: so i'm a prat!!!!! just go's to show not many have been to away matches.

Exiled In Newcastle

Established Member
Glad you've admitted to being a prat. We all knew, but an admission is always nice.

I go to many many away games, and often see kids in there, and also often see kids in the away end at Highbury. The coin throwing, dart throwing and spitting may be an apt way of summing up manc support, but fortunately most clubs fans are above that.

If old trafford isn't capable of housing games where it's safe for kids to be, then ithe club should be censured. Its a sad indictment of your fans that you don't think kids should be in the away end.

AFCG7

Established Member
Couldnt agree more Exiled.. i remember many other Arsenal fans bringing their kids to games, away games included.
In fact one of my best mates still is one i met as a kid at an Arsenal away game ( Everton ) back in 1987

A

Anonymous

ExiledInNewcastle said:
Glad you've admitted to being a prat. We all knew, but an admission is always nice.

I go to many many away games, and often see kids in there, and also often see kids in the away end at Highbury. The coin throwing, dart throwing and spitting may be an apt way of summing up manc support, but fortunately most clubs fans are above that.

If old trafford isn't capable of housing games where it's safe for kids to be, then ithe club should be censured. Its a sad indictment of your fans that you don't think kids should be in the away end.
If you read my post i said away grounds so from a manc point of view any none Manchester Stadium apart from citys ground!
So these droves of children that got Terrorized at Old Trafford must have been in the ticket allocation? or was they so young they got in for free?

A

Anonymous

AFCG7 said:
myht .. why put such a spin on it.. nobody mentioned 'droves of children'
AFC look at the back post by Game24 he brought this topic up i never!

Exiled In Newcastle

Established Member
Myth - once again you live up to your name. If anyone looks back at the post he says 'women and children'. AFCG7's question as to why you put a spin on it refers to your melodramatic 'droves of children'.

So when you talk about away games, you're saying it's not safe from your point of view in away ends. Again, if your clubs fans have problems other fans don't, you've got to wonder why. You see when I go to away games I don't see these rabid dart throwing 70's throwbacks that your side obviously attracts the attention of. Wonder why that is? Oh yeah, as you've shown and admitted, you're a prat.

A

Anonymous

ExiledInNewcastle said:
Myth - once again you live up to your name. If anyone looks back at the post he says 'women and children'. AFCG7's question as to why you put a spin on it refers to your melodramatic 'droves of children'.

So when you talk about away games, you're saying it's not safe from your point of view in away ends. Again, if your clubs fans have problems other fans don't, you've got to wonder why. You see when I go to away games I don't see these rabid dart throwing 70's throwbacks that your side obviously attracts the attention of. Wonder why that is? Oh yeah, as you've shown and admitted, you're a prat.
Exiled how many kids do YOU see the the away supported section.

Exiled In Newcastle

Established Member
Quite a few actually, both at Highbury and when we go away.

Don't bother answering any questions you've been asked if they're too difficult. I can appreciate why you don't want to make yourself look any more stupid than you already have.

Arsenal Quotes

I really like Arsenal. But you, do you like Arsenal? Or just Arsenal with Trophies?

Dennis Bergkamp
Top Bottom