• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Getting like Van Nistelrooy

When Man U signed C Ronaldo I was worried that he would cause troule and too be honnest I thought he was really good. But 1 side of the game is what he is following. Van Nistelrooy and diving. I think C Ronaldo is getting just as bad at diving as Van Nistelrooy. What do you think?

JazzG

Established Member
Van nistelrooy dives and sometimes they ain't that blatent at times, Ronaldo's dives are simply the most blatent dives you will ever see.

patrick42uk

Established Member
JazzG said:
Van nistelrooy dives and sometimes they ain't that blatent at times, Ronaldo's dives are simply the most blatent dives you will ever see.

yeah i agree. Ronaldo hasnt learnt the art of subtle diving yet. he is young though, couple more years of practice in training with RVN and he will be right up to speed!

A

Anonymous

I love all this talk about Diving, methinks thats all you have got to hit back at a far better team!
But you seem to forget you dive as well, so ok snipe because thats all you have :cry:

Andrew

myth said:
I love all this talk about Diving, methinks thats all you have got to hit back at a far better team!
But you seem to forget you dive as well, so ok snipe because thats all you have :cry:

OK, Pires has fallen down a bit easily once or twice. But Ronaldo consistently dives each game, going down as if he were shot. Ronaldo is by far the worst diver in the English game (including Van Nistelrooy) it's just not funny. In fact, it's almost a joke at how he dives, even the English referees can see it.

IndoGunnerz

how about djemba2 last night ? the pompey defender didn't even make a contact and he goes sprawling about 4-5 meters from outside of the box into the penalty area :D

didnt GvB got a yellow for doing less than that at Anfield ?

nnn

I think the old trafford away team penalty record speaks for itself in relation to ref bias, but we've been there before, and its not even a talking point, you just have to accept it.

I thought Ronaldo could be a player o make a real difference to the ud side this season, but he really has'nt done that much for me so far, i know its early days and hes young etc. but he dose'nt really look like a potential match winner.

A

Anonymous

He also takes a free kick like he wants to start a fight.

rachael-8

he does dive a hell of alot.i remeber he dived once against stuttgart in the cl i think,he went down as though he'd been shot a 1000 times.
why all the hype about him? i dont think hes good. the media were going crazy about him after his debut,why?so what if he did a couple of stepovers and crosses,ray parlour does more work than him and doesn't get all this hype.
thats all ronaldo does,as soon as het gets the ball he does a stepover and if he dont trick the defender,he throws himself to the floor.he doesnt think about passing the ball,just doing a stepover.

Sammer

Established Member
I said this before: Ronaldo is even worse, a pathetic diver even exceeding van Diverboy.

A

Anonymous

Andrew said:
myth said:

OK, Pires has fallen down a bit easily once or twice. But Ronaldo consistently dives each game, going down as if he were shot. Ronaldo is by far the worst diver in the English game (including Van Nistelrooy) it's just not funny. In fact, it's almost a joke at how he dives, even the English referees can see it.

really..each game?ronaldo dives each game?gimme any instance of him diving against Wolves or Pompey??any instance??

Sammer

Established Member
That dive against Stuttgart was the most pathetic dive I have seen in the last years.

What a little pr*ck !

SydneyGunnerFan

i hate to say it but if he didnt dive a lot he would be a really good player but u know he is van nistlerooys diving buddy so its all good

Arsenal Quotes

The English codified the rules of football just as the French perfected wine. We don't often ask an English person to come over to make Bordeaux.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom